Get Well Soon

(Jessica, Kehlani & Noodles pictured in the media)

Jessica POV **READ MY NEW BOOK**

Today is Sunday and everyone went to go visit Haley at the hospital today.I didn't get to see her but I can't wait to see her and see how she's doing. I still angry about what Meechie did to her. He lost all respect from me when he put his hand on her. He isn't working for me anymore. He better find another job because what he did is unforgivable.

"Baby are you ready?", Kehlani screamed for me.

"Yeah, I'm coming now", I responded.

Noodles, Kehlani and Edward were with me since everyone else went earlier. When we reached to the hospital and saw Haley, you could tell she had been punched in the face many times. Seeing her like that got me so angry.

Edward: How you feeling?

Haley: Good I guess.

Kehlani: The hospital treating you good?

Haley: Yh Lani

I didn't say anything because I guess I was a bit mad that she didn't tell me that Meechie was hitting on her.

Haley: I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Jess.

Me: It's cool Haley.

Haley: NO it's not because I know that if this was you, you would have already told me.

I was quiet because she was right.

-------

Kehlani and Edward went to go get something to eat which left Haley and I some alone time to talk.

"So Haley, whats up?"

"Ntn. Other than this"

I didn't want to say it but I could tell that Haley still liked Edward. Obviously that's why Meechie was getting angry at her but I didn't saying anything because that's none of my business. When Haley fell asleep, Ed,Lani and I left to go to the hotel and chill for the rest of the day. Because of the delay, we decided to make the tour a bit shorter. We only have 1 week left of concerts and back to work.

----------------------

Everyone went out to dinner except Kehlani and I. It's been a couple hours since we've said 'I love you' to each other and I must say it has been awesome. Kehlani just ate the fuck out of my pussy and it was amazing. It was like she was really hungry. We've been together for a while and have been thinking about the future a lot lately

"Baby", I said.

"Yh Jess"

"I have been thinking and I was wondering if", I paused for a minute.

"If---"

"If you would move in with me?"

Her eyes lit up and she looked at me for a couple minutes.

"Of course I'll move in"

He answer actually shocked me because I thought that she would say no. I wonder what the future holds.

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**SHORT CHAPTER**

**NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG**

**READ MY NEW BOOK**