How He Proposes To You

Joe: He took you to an expensive Italian restaurant and he kept asking the waiter for breadsticks, but they didn't have any. Joe got you to look away from him and you heard a thud on the table. There was a breadstick with an engagement ring on it. You tied everything together.

"Yes." you said.

Murr: Murr invited you to his house. You got there and walked in. You heard a bunch of noise in the kitchen and walked in. The kitchen was a mess and there was a heart formed out of raw pizza dough. Murr had flour and pizza sauce all over himself.

"James?" you said.

"I planned on proposing and making a heart shaped pizza for you, but it kinda got ruined." he said blushing from embarrassment.

"Don't be upset, of course I'll marry you." you said laughing and giving him a kiss.

He pulled out a ring and put it on your finger.

"Now, let's fix this pizza." you said.

Sal: You and Sal had planned a day at the beach. As soon as you got there, you jumped into the water and he stayed on the beach playing with a stick because he said he was insecure about his body.

"Hey! There's a shark in the water!" he yelled.

You ran out of the water and hopped on his back like he was giving you a piggy back ride.

"There's no shark." he laughed as you hit him playfully.

"I wanted you to see this." he said dropping you on your feet and showing you writing in the sand that said Will you marry me?

You immediately jumped into his arms hugging him.

"I've been waiting for that! Of course I'll marry you." you said.

Q: The two of you were eating in a Chinese restaurant on your 50th date. He asked the waiter for fortune cookies and the waiter brought out a few. He opened his fortune cookie and read it out loud.

"You will soon be successful in achieving your goal." he said.

You open yours and read it.

"Look up." you said.

You were confused, but you looked up and Q was on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

You nodded your head yes with tears in your eyes as you gave him a hug.

AN: I went with how Joe actually proposed to his wife because I thought it was sweet and I almost cried writing the one for Murr.