You Love Someone Else

Joe: You and your friend Joe were out eating. You love eating out with him and talking to him because you guys could talk about anything together. You guys were just sitting there having a casual conversation.

"So what's new with you?" Joe asked.

"I recently got a boyfriend." you said.

"Really? That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Joe said.

"What about you?" you asked.

"Same old. Same old. Just filming for the show and touring." Joe said.

After about 30 more minutes of talking, each of you went home.

As soon as Joe walked into the apartment he shared with Murr, he frowned and looked at Murr, who was on the couch, reading a book with the lamp turned on and a pair of reading glasses on his face.

"What?" Murr asked.

"That friend I was just out with has a boyfriend." Joe said.

"So?" Murr asked, looking up from his book.

"So, I think I like her." Joe said.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Murr asked.

"I'm not going to ruin her relationship, that's just wrong. I can't tell her how I feel." Joe said, walking to his bedroom and going to sleep.

Murr: You guys were best friends and you were talking on the phone one night.

"So how's life?" he asked.

"Good. I got a new job, I got a dog, and I got a boyfriend, so what more could I need?" you said.

"You have a boyfriend? I didn't know that." he said.

"Yeah. Maybe you could meet him." you said.

"Alright, well I should get going. Bye." he said and hung up the phone.

"What? Something bothering you?" Murr's roommate Joe asked from across the room.

"Yeah, well maybe, I don't know." Murr said.

"What is it?" Joe asked.

"I have feelings for this girl and she has a boyfriend. I don't know if I should tell her." Murr said.

"I wouldn't ruin a relationship, besides it might not last and you'll get your opportunity to go out with her. You never know what could happen." Joe said.

"You're right. Maybe it won't last." Murr said letting out a yawn and falling asleep.

Sal: You and Sal are best friends. You live in New Jersey, so you only get to see him every so often. Each time you're in New York, you make sure that you stop by his house to catch up with him.

"So how have you been?" Sal asked as he opened his front door to let you in and gave you a hug.

"Good. I actually just got a boyfriend now." you said.

"Boyfriend?" Sal asked.

You nodded your head.

A bit of jealousy went through Sal and he walked out of the room to calm himself down.

He immediately called Q.

"Hey buddy, I think I like this girl, but she has a boyfriend, what do I do?" Sal asked.

"Tell her how you feel." Q said.

"Okay." Sal said and hung up on Q.

Sal hung up the phone and walked into the living room where you were sitting.

"You know how you said you had a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yeah, why? Is there a problem?" you asked.

"Well, I kinda like you." Sal said flinching, as if he expected you to yell.

"I kinda like you too, but, I am dating someone." you said.

"I get it." Sal said.

"Sal, I'll break up with him for you if that's what you want me to do." you said.

"I've had feelings for you for so long. I'm sorry I'm just now telling you, but it's true." he said.

"I get it." you said kissing him.

Q: You went over to your friend, Q's house to hang out with him and catch up on things.

You guys were sitting on his couch and talking to each other.

"So how's life?" he asked.

"Good, I have a boyfriend now actually." you said.

"Oh." he said.

"What?" you asked.

"Well, I kinda like you." he blurted out.

"Q, I have a boyfriend." you said.

"I know, and I feel bad, but I'm also kinda jealous of him." Q said.

"Q, I love you, but I'm dating him, not you." you said.

"I want to be with you though." he said, kissing you softly.

"Okay, I'll break up with him for you." you said.

"I've loved you for years, and I was going to tell you how I felt today." he said.

"Q, I loved you for a while too." you said.

Requested by: