Anniversary

Joe: You and Joe were celebrating your third anniversary together. He got a bottle of "wine" or grape juice in a wine bottle because he didn't drink alcohol.

He slaved for several hours just trying to make the perfect dinner for the two of you and he finally got done just in the nick of time because you were at his door by the time he finished.

He opened the door for you and took your jacket, gently hanging it up on the coat rack and lead to your three course meal with a sausage and cheese platter as an appetizer, spaghetti as the main course and cherry's jubilee as the dessert.

Afterward, you spent the rest of the night in bed together.

Murr: When you and Murr's one year anniversary finally came around, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't cook, he couldn't remake a scene from a sappy romance movie, and he couldn't manage to set up something extraordinary in such a short amount of time.

So he went with what he did best, he decided to completely wing it.

The day of your anniversary, he made a phone call he had to a restaurant owner who owned one of the fanciest Italian restaurants in New York, who he luckily had a a connection with.

After he made reservations for your dinner date, he called you and told you to wear something nice for your evening plans.

He then went out and bought a new suit along with some flowers for you at the mall and then he was all set.

He went straight to his house, got dressed and caught a cab to your house. He walked up to your house and knocked on your door with the flowers in his hand.

As soon as you opened the door, he knew that the two of you guys probably wouldn't be having a night out after all.

You were wearing a beautiful red dress that showed off how beautiful you were and it turned him on.

He marched you back into the house and the both of you decided that a night in wasn't so bad after all.

Sal: Today was your anniversary with Sal, but he was on tour, which really bummed the both of you out.

Fortunately his friends were to the rescue and they all chipped in for you to get a plane ride to where they had a show to do that night.

You walked out of the airport where you landed and you were greeted by their tour bus.

The doors to the bus opened and Sal stepped out in a suit.

He grabbed you by the hand and led you onto the bus where there was a fancy dinner set up for the two of you.

"Where are the guys?" you asked, taking your place at the table.

"Rehearsal, now we have a few hours to ourselves before the show tonight and you are getting front row seats." he smirked.

"How did your friends pull this off?" you asked.

"It was Joe that planned this out. Q and Murr just pitched in the cash to get you here and get you a ticket to the show." he said.

"Well either way, this is the best anniversary gift I could ask for." you said.

"I didn't give you anything yet." he said.

"I know, but being with you is all I need." you replied with a smile.

Q: Q is not really the romantic type, so when it comes to anniversaries, he always has a hard time being able to come up with anything.

This time, it was an important anniversary to him, your five year anniversary, so he decided to try calling one of his close friends for help.

"Let's see here, Sal and Murr are single, so they won't be any sort of help. Joe has a wife and they've been together for a while now, so maybe he could help." Q said to himself as he dialed Joe's number.

"Hello!" Joe greeted.

"Hey man, I need your help." Q replied.

"With?" Joe asked.

"Anniversary." Q said.

"Say no more, I'll be right over there." Joe said, hanging up the phone.

Joe rushed over to Q's house in a matter of minutes and immediately started ranting about what Q needed to do to make your anniversary special.

"Alright, you need to get her her favorite food, take her out to her favorite restaurant, buy her favorite candy and get her flowers." Joe said.

"Okay, what else?" Q asked.

"Make it all about her." Joe replied.

Joe and Q made a plan on what to do and Q managed to take all of Joe's advice.

Q took you out to your favorite restaurant, got your favorite candy for you and got you flowers.

It was the best anniversary date that you could have asked for and you were so happy that Q was able to pull off such a romantic evening.