He Feels Insecure About Himself

Joe: Joe was in your bedroom, looking at himself in the mirror and jiggling his stomach.

"What are you doing?" you ask looking at him through the mirror.

"I think I need to go on a diet." he said.

"Why do you say that?" you asked.

"Because the guys are always making fun of me about my stomach." he said.

"Well to me your are perfect, you have perfect hair, amazing skin tone, a great personality and an amazing sense of humor. You don't need to change, I love you just the way you are." you said giving him a kiss.

Murr: Murr looked at himself in the mirror frowning.

"Ugh, they are right." he said.

"Who's right?" you asked him.

"The guys, I really do look like a ferret." he said.

"I don't even know what a ferret looks like." you said.

He pulled out his phone and showed you a picture of a ferret he found online and you giggles at the resemblance.

"See, I told you." he angrily said, turning back to the mirror.

"Yes, you may slightly resemble a ferret, but you know what I love about you?" you asked.

"What?" he asked.

"You are my ferret." you said kissing him on the cheek.

Sal: You heard the electric razor going in the bathroom, so you walked in to see what Sal was up to.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm about to shave off my beard, the guys are right, it really should go." Sal said.

"Aw, but I like the beard, plus who cares what the guys say, it's literally their job to pick on you, that's what they get paid for." you said giving him a kiss.

"Maybe you're right, maybe their opinions on my beard don't matter." Sal said hugging you.

Q: You saw Q looking at him self in the mirror without a shirt on and frowning, so you walked in and asked him what was wrong.

"I'm too fat, I need to go on a diet." he said.

"Why? I already love you for you, not your looks." you said kissing him.

"You do?" he asked in shock.

"Yes, I fell in love with your personality, not because of your looks and plus you already look perfect. Please don't change." you said hugging him and walking out of the bathroom.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! This was requested by twitchingheartw0rks! I'm trying to get through all of the requests I have right now. I'm doing the ones who asked earlier first, so if you recently commented a request it may take a while. As always, if you have a request, please comment down below and I will get to it. Also let me know if you want a part two for this where you feel insecure about yourself.