Getting Lost

Joe: You and Joe lost each other in the middle of IKEA, so he called you.

"Where are you?" you asked.

"Just head towards the pillow fight." he said.

A few minutes later you heard a bunch of yelling and giggling, so you went toward the noise.

You came across Joe who was in a pillow fight with other customers, so you joined in.

Murr: You and Murr lost each other at Walmart, so he texts you.

Murr: Where are you?

You: By the shoes

Murr: Okay, but come look for me by the flowers.

You went to the flowers and saw Murr holding a bouquet for you. You kissed his cheek and went to the checkout lanes to buy the flowers.

Sal: You lost track of Sal in the middle of Costco, so he FaceTimes you.

"Sal, you could have texted." you said.

"Yeah, but I couldn't wait to see your pretty face." he said.

"Yeah. I couldn't wait to see yours either." you said turning the camera so he could see that Impractical Jokers was on the TVs on display.

"No way!" he said.

"Yep. Come on over to the TVs." you said.

Sal came to you in a few minutes and gave you a hug.

Q: You lost Q in Sears, so you two have a call you do to find each other.

"Caw caw!" you heard.

You walked over towards the call and found Q who kissed you as soon as he saw you.