Car Crash (Part Two)

Joe: You and Joe just got into a nasty car crash and you were trapped in the car.

Luckily, through all the wreckage, Joe was able to find you and hold onto your hand as you waited for the paramedics. The paramedics pulled each of you out of the car and put you into two different ambulances. Joe only had a few minor scratches on himself, but you were so beaten up that they had to put you in surgery.

When Joe was done getting checked out by nurses and doctors, he stayed up half the night, just waiting for you to get out of surgery. Joe was stressed out, which was way out of character for him. He never got stressed out, but the second that you got wheeled out of surgery, he was right back by your side and relieved that you were gonna be okay.

Murr: Shortly after your car wreck, Murr had carried you all the way from where you got thrown out of the car to the ambulance.

He held your hand during the whole ambulance ride to the hospital and kept reassuring you that everything was going to be okay.

After you made it to the hospital, you were taken into surgery, with Murr waiting hours for you to get out of surgery.

When you finally got out of surgery, he gave you a hug and told you that he loved you.

Sal: Sal sat there with you, stroking your hair as you waited for paramedics to make it to the scene of the car wreck you just had.

You were running out of time and you both knew that if you didn't get medical attention soon that you weren't gonna make it.

Finally, an ambulance came along And transported you to the hospital. You were taken into surgery as soon as you made it there and Sal stayed outside in the waiting room crying his eyes out.

When you were finally out of surgery, Sal made sure to tell you how much you meant to him and how much he loved you.

Q: You were flown out of your car after you got into your wreck, and immediately Q came over to you and carried you bridal style to the hospital that was two blocks away.

Q carried you into the hospital and went up to the front desk demanding help.

"Please somebody help! She's dying! My girlfriend is dying!" Q said.

"Sir you need to calm down." the lady at the front desk told him.

"How can I calm down when the love of my life is dying in my arms?" Q asked.

A few doctors finally came by with a gurney and Q put you down on it. The doctors wheeled you off to surgery and he let out a sigh of relief, knowing that you were getting the help you needed.

A/N: Thank you for reading! This was requested by certifiedG! Remember that if you have a request that all you have to do is comment below or message me!