Your Son Comes Out As Gay

Joe: You and Joe were having dinner with your son. As you were eating, he spoke up.

"Mom, dad." your son said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Joe asked as the both of you looked over at your son.

"I have something to tell you, and I'm afraid that you won't love me as much if I tell you." he said looking down at his plate.

"What is it?" you asked.

Tears started to form in his eyes and you looked at Joe, knowing that whatever he had to say was important.

"I'm gay." he said beginning to sob.

"And that's okay!" Joe said.

"It is?" your son asked looking up at Joe.

"Yes, just because you're gay doesn't mean that we love you any more or any less, it just means that you are a brave young man for being able to make that confession to us." Joe said giving your son a hug.

You had to admit, Joe could always find the right words to say in these situations.

Murr: Your son gathered both you and Murr in the living room to make an announcement to you guys. You and Murr sat on the couch across from your son who was sitting in a chair he got from the kitchen table.

"I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I'm gay." your son said with a sigh of relief.

There was dead silence for about a minute.

"You're disappointed in me, aren't you?" he asked.

"No, in fact, it's just the opposite. Your mother and I are very proud of you and if you are gay, then we will accept you, if you are straight, we will accept you, if you are transgender, we will accept you. We don't care what you are, all that matters is that you're our child and that we love you very much." Murr said as he embraced your son in a hug.

Sal: You guys were sitting in your living room watching tv, when your son spoke up.

"Hey mom? Dad?" your son said trying to get your attention.

"Yeah?" Sal asked looking up at your son with concern.

"I have something to tell you, but you have to promise you won't hate me." your son said.

"You know you can tell us anything." Sal said looking up.

"This isn't anything though, I'm being serious." your son said.

"What is it then?" you asked.

"I'm gay." your son said with tears in his eyes.

"That's fine, we are not gonna judge you, we aren't even allowed to judge you, we are the people that raised you and we will always stick by your side no matter what." Sal said.

"Really?" your son asked.

"Yes, we love you and that's all that matters. That me, you and your mother are all a family and nothing could ever tear us apart." Sal replied.

Q: Your son sat you and Q down at the dining room table.

"I have something I want to tell you, but I'm really afraid of you being disappointed in me, especially you dad." your son started to say.

"I'd never be disappointed in you." Q said as you and your son gave him a 'yeah right' look.

"Fine. Carry on." Q said.

"Well, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I'm gay." your son said.

"That's it? That's all you had to tell us? I'm okay with that. You know I'm okay with that that. I'm not disappointed in you at all, in fact I'm proud of you for admitting that." Q said.

"Thanks dad, that means a lot to me." your son said giving him a hug.

"Anytime kiddo, you know you can talk to me whenever you want about stuff like this. I'm always here to listen." Q said.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading. There will be a part two for where you have a daughter come out as lesbian, so it's even I guess 😅. Anyway, this was requested by certifiedG and ImpracticalFangirls so I hope both of you guys enjoy. Remember that if you want to request that all you have to do is leave a comment below!