Make Up

Joe: You and Joe were in the most heated argument you've ever had and over what? About you getting a job. You were a grownup and you getting a job was a grownup decision that you had to make. You getting a job was your decision, not his, so you walked out on Joe.

At this point you had a job interview coming up on Monday and you had been blocking all of Joe's calls and texts. Eventually he did something that you didn't think he'd ever do. He left you a voicemail and he wasn't just begging for you, he was saying how he was wrong and how he missed you.

"Look, I don't know where to start, so I guess I'll start with I'm sorry. I was wrong. I know I'm stupid and I let my pride get the best of me sometimes, but I just want you to come home because I miss you, the dogs miss you and I don't want you to leave me. I'm perfectly okay with you getting a job, okay. Just don't do it for me, do it for us. Do it for everything that we had before I went in and messed up." he said in the voicemail.

Those words kept replaying in your head and a feeling of guilt had washed over you. You ran out of your apartment and went to Joe's house. You knocked on his door and waited for an answer.

He answered the door and immediately went in to kiss you. Without a word, the two of you were back to rebuilding what you had before.

Murr: He wouldn't let you go on tour with him. Unbelievable. Joe's family goes on tour with the guys. Why couldn't you go on tour? You were strong enough to handle the world on your own. So strong that you walked out on him and haven't looked back. He's gone a week without calling you, so you two must really be broken up now.

You were sitting in your apartment when you heard a knock on the door. You answered and it was a frantic Sal.

"Sal, I don't want anything to do with James again. You know that. What are you doing here?" you said.

"I have to show you something." he said dragging you out of your apartment and taking you to the elevator before stopping in front of it.

"Wait, we're taking the stairs." he said as you giggled.

"Excuse me, not funny." he said.

"Sorry." you said as you started walking down the stairs.

You walked out of the front door of your apartment building and there was the Impractical Jokers tour bus with a carpet rolling out from the door and a bunch of balloons around it right in front of you.

"Sal, what are we doing?" you asked.

"Just watch." he said.

The door to the tour bus opened and Murr came out in a suit. He walked up to you and got down on a knee.

"Will you go on tour with me?" he asked almost as if he was asking you to marry him.

"Yes." you said giving him a hug.

Sal: You guys were arguing about having a child. Obviously he didn't want one, but you did. It wasn't a big deal though because you didn't need him, so you walked out on him. You didn't plan on turning back and running into his arms again.

You weren't quite over him, so you were at the bar getting drunk by yourself. It was the bar that you and Sal had met at and the bar that he drinks at from time to time when he's stressed. Unfortunately, he was here with some of his friends, so you decided to turn around, not pay attention to them and keep drinking. You eventually got so drunk that the bartender took your keys and cut you off though. You started a conversation with the bartender that Sal overheard, so he came over to you.

"How many drinks have you had tonight?" Sal asked.

"Eleventy two." you said.

"Alright, that's it. I'm taking you home." Sal said taking your car keys from the bartender and walking out to your car.

He put you in the passenger's seat and he sat in the driver's seat and you guys drove off to his house.

When you got to his house, he laid you down on the couch and made you eat some bread and drink some water before you fell asleep.

The next morning, you woke up on Sal's couch. You got up and went to find a painkiller in his medicine cabinet for the headache you had.

While you were at the medicine cabinet, Sal walked by and stopped.

"Good morning." he said.

"Good morning." you said back.

"I think I'm ready to have kids now." he said.

"You are? What makes you say that?" you said.

"Well, I got to thinking that if taking care of you last night was easy, then how hard could it be to take care of a kid." he said.

"I was not that bad." you said.

"So eleventy two is a number?" he asked.

"Fine, maybe I was that bad." you said.

"I still love you. The only reason I went out to that bar is because I wasn't over you." he said taking your hand.

"Same here." you said.

At that point he couldn't control himself, so he kissed you harder than he's ever kissed you before.

"Let's have a baby." he said.

Q: You guys had gotten into a huge argument about whether or not your dog could move in. He was opposed, so you left him. You've been broken up for a week and you already had an apartment with your own rooommate. You've done nothing but block his calls and you were okay with that.

You and your dog were at the dog park and you spot Q filming for his show. You don't look up, instead you put some sunglasses and your hood on. Your dog has another idea on the other hand.

Recognizing Q, your dog runs up to him and nudges him.

"Whose dog is this? We can't have a dog on set." Sal said.

"I know whose dog this is. Guys, there's something I have to do." Q said looking over at you and walking your dog over to you.

"Hey." he said as he walked up to you.

"Hey." you said.

"I've missed you." he said.

"I've missed you too." you said.

"I've been thinking and if you want to move in with me, you and your dog can move in." he said.

"I don't know." you said.

"Give me a second chance. I just want you back." he said.

"I can't stay mad at you." you said getting up and kissing him.