Scary Movies

Joe: "Please, I'm not scared." Joe said.

"You sure? This one is really scary." you said.

"Yeah." Joe said.

Halfway through the movie you wound up being scared and holding onto Joe's arm.

"Alright, let's get you to bed." Joe said.

He tucked you into bed and assured you that no monsters would get you.

Murr: "Come on, let's watch a scary movie." you begged Murr.

"Nope." he said.

"Please, for me?" you asked giving puppy dog eyes.

"Damn you." he said popping in the movie.

You started watching and he got sort of scared, so he told you to turn it off.

"Did the baby get scared?" you teased.

"No, I just thought you were getting scared." he said trying to sound tough.

"Okay." you said curling up next to him and falling asleep.

Sal: "I really really wanna watch it. Please. It's my night to pick the movie anyway." you said.

"Fine. Only because I love you." Sal said.

You weren't even ten minutes into the movie and Sal was already screaming at the top of his lungs in fear.

You paused the movie.

"Really? I thought you were the boyfriend in this relationship." you said.

"I am. I just don't like scary movies." he said.

"Alright. Well if you are the boyfriend then you'd be a good one and share that blanket so we can cuddle." you said.

"Fine." he said giving you the blanket and wrapping his arm around you.

Q: "Please babe?" Q asked.

"Alright. We will watch the movie." you said putting it in the DVD player.

By the end of the movie you were on the verge of crying.

"That was awesome!" Q said looking over at you.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

"That movie scared me." you said.

"Well as long as I'm here, you don't have to be afraid." he said giving you a hug.