You Feel Insecure About Yourself

Joe: You and Joe were planning on going out for dinner, like you did every Friday night. It had become a tradition for the two of you to have a night out together on Friday nights since you started dating, but this time was different.

"Hey Joe, I don't think I'm gonna go out tonight!" you called from the bathroom that you were getting ready in.

"What, why not?" Joe asked as he opened the door and looked inside the bathroom to see you sitting on the toilet and looking down at your feet.

"I gained five pounds this week." you said.

Joe almost started laughing and you looked up at him with an angry look.

"Really? You are stressing out over nothing. Five pounds is not that big of a deal, besides, do you know how quickly you can lose that weight?" Joe said.

"It is a big deal!" you whined.

"No it's not. It doesn't matter how much you weigh. Besides, if you think that I love you for your weight you could not be more wrong. I love you for your personality. I love you because you actually put up with me being on tour all the time and you support what I do for a living. Not because of what some stupid scale says, so finish getting ready and let's go." Joe said stepping out of the bathroom.

Murr: "Ugh, I need a new haircut." you moaned, looking at yourself in the mirror of your bedroom that you shared with Murr.

"Did I just hear the 'H' word?" Murr asked, raising an eyebrow and looking up from his phone.

"Yes James, you heard the 'H' word." you teased.

"Why would you want to change perfection?" he asked, putting his phone down and walking up behind you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Because what you see as perfect, I don't see as perfect." you answered.

"Well, maybe if I showed you how perfect you are..." Murr trailed off, starting to kiss your neck.

"Fine. I won't go out and get a haircut." you mumbled.

"Good, because I have my ways of getting what I want." he said letting go of your waist and jumping back on the bed.

Sal: Sal looked at you up and down as you came out of the Macy's dressing room in what felt like the millionth dress you've tried on.

"You look perfect. Can we just pay for our stuff and go?" Sal begged.

"No, I don't look perfect. I'm never going to look good in a dress." you said as you stomped back into the dressing room.

You put your regular clothes on and came back out.

"Let's just leave." you said walking past Sal with him following behind you.

You walked out into the parking lot of Macy's, not paying attention to your surroundings, your only focus was on getting into the car and going home.

"You're going to get run over by a car!" Sal yelled as he chased after you.

"No I'm not." you huffed.

You finally made it to the car and stood by the passenger door, waiting for Sal to unlock it.

Sal made his way up to the car and unlocked it. Each of you opened your own door and slid into your seat.

He was about to start the car, but he paused and looked up at you.

"What happened back there? I don't get it. You're fucking beautiful and you are the only one that doesn't seem to think so." he said.

"I don't know." you signed.

"Listen to me. It doesn't matter if you are wearing a gigantic winter coat, an ugly sweater, a dress, a bikini, or nothing at all. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on and your beauty will never cease to amaze me. You are perfect and I need you to understand that, okay?" he said looking you in the eyes.

Q: "Hey Brian!" you called from the front door of your house.

"What?" he called back from the couch where he was playing his video games.

"I'm going to the gym to work out!" you called.

You immediately heard footsteps coming towards you at a fast pace and saw Brian coming out of the shadows of the dark hallway.

"No you're not. You're staying right here." he said holding the front door closed so you couldn't leave.

"Why am I not going?" you asked looking up at him.

"Why do you suddenly want to go?" he asked.

"Because I could drop a couple of pounds." you said.

"Bullshit." he said.

"Excuse me?" you asked, looking at him and raising your eyebrow.

"You heard me. Bullshit. Now you are marching your ass back into the living room and playing video games with me on the couch. I'll even let you sit in my lap if you want." he said pushing you down the hall and sitting you down on the couch with him in the living room.

"Okay. I'll play video games with you, but only because you are kinda forcing me to." you said kissing him.

"Thank you. I don't want you losing weight and changing for anyone. You are perfect the way you are and you know it. Besides, I love you for your stellar personality and because you are willing to sit in my lap and play video games with me." he said.

A/N: Let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments and go check out my new book called Painkiller!