Getting Hate

Joe: Joe recently posted an Instagram picture and tagged you in it, which led to some of his fans coming over to your Instagram and started posting rude comments. You showed Joe and he shrugged.

"You do know they are just jealous right?" he asked.

"What if they actually hate me?" you asked.

"They don't hate you, they are just mad because out of all of the girls that I could've chosen in this world, I chose you. Just turn your account private for a while and block anyone that posted a mean comment." he said kissing you.

Murr: Murr posted a picture of the two of you on Twitter and tagged you in it. You immediately started getting tweets from his fans saying that you didn't deserve him or that you weren't even that pretty. You decided to act like it wasn't getting you down that much, but Murr could tell that there was something wrong by looking at you.

He sat down with you on the couch.

"Okay, what's wrong? And don't tell me that it's nothing because I know that's a load of crap." Murr said wrapping his arm around you.

You handed him your phone and told him to check your Twitter notifications.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that they would be so harsh." he said.

"It's not their fault, they're right, I don't deserve you." you said.

"They aren't right, they're wrong. They are more wrong than the answer to two plus two being five." he said, making you laugh.

"There's that smile you need on your face." he said kissing you on the cheek.

Sal: He posted a picture of the two of you together on Twitter and immediately you people started tweeting rude things at you and Sal saying that he was stupid for being with you instead of them. Eventually all those tweets got to you and you broke down crying on the living room couch.

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Sal called out as he got home from filming.

"Where are you?" he called out after you didn't answer like you normally did.

He heard weeping and immediately made a b-line towards the living room.

He went over to the couch and kneeled down so he was eye level with you.

"It does get better, I promise. They just aren't used to seeing me with someone yet. Give them time and they will warm up to you, I promise." Sal said holding your hand.

Q: He posted a picture of the two of you on Instagram and he immediately started getting comments on the photo that said that you didn't deserve him and that you shouldn't be with him.

You showed him the comments and he gave you a hug.

"That's why I chose you over all of them. Because you are strong enough to handle all of these comments saying the most ridiculous stuff about you." he said.

You gave him a kiss as he held your hand, letting you know that you didn't have to care about what other people say, you were just glad you found someone like him to make you happy.

A/N: Thank you for reading! This was requested by certifiedG! Remember if you want to make a request them all you have to do is comment below!