How He Proposes (Part Two)

Joe: Joe was so excited to propose to you. He had picked out the perfect ring, he picked out the perfect outfit to wear and he had the perfect plan.

He drove to your house to pick you up for a picnic in the park at night. It was the same place and same setup as your first date with  him.

You guys walked from your house to the park and laid out a blanket to put on the grass.

He set the picnic basket down on the blanket and got out all of the food that he packed into it.

You guys started eating, but halfway through the meal, he asked you to stand up.

You did as he told you to do and looked down at him.

He got a small box out of his pocket and got on one knee.

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring and he sighed before he spoke.

"Y/N, you make me the happiest man on Earth. I wake up everyday because I get to see you and I get the chance to talk to you. I'm lucky to have you in my life, but I always knew that something wasn't right about this relationship. Our relationship needs to turn into a marriage. Now, Y/N, will you do me the honors of letting me be your husband?" he said.

Tears of joy ran out of your eyes as you nodded your head.

He slipped the ring on your finger and stood up to hug you.

Murr: After burning the food that he had tried to cook you, Murr didn't know what to do. He didn't have a plan B and today was the day that he planned on proposing to you.

So he decides to do what he does best and decides to wing it.

You get to his house at six and knock on his door.

He answers it and let's you inside.

You walk past him and into the kitchen where you smelled something burning. You then go over to the kitchen table where there are rose petals scattered everywhere and two candles that were lit up on the table.

"What is all of this?" you asked as he caught up to you.

"It was for something that I planned to do with you tonight, but I burned dinner, so that's out of the question." he said.

"Well, what did you plan on doing?" you asked.

He bent down on one knee and pulled out a small box and revealed a diamond ring.

"Y/N, you have made me so happy by being my girlfriend for so long, but Im not the happiest man I can be yet. Not until you make me the happiest man I can be by marrying me. So Y/N, will you please make me the happiest man I can be and marry me?" he said.

You nodded your head and he got up to put the ring on your finger and hug you.

You smiled to yourself as you stood there in his arms.

Sal: Sal decided to take you to the beach to propose to you.

He picked you up and he was dressed in a suit and you were in a nice dress, which is what he told you to wear.

As you guys were driving, he kept looking at you and smiling, knowing that you had no clue what was about to happen.

He pulled into the beach parking lot and looked over at you.

"Are you crazy? Why are we wearing a nice clothes when we are at the beach?" you asked.

"Just trust me." he smirked.

You guys got out of the car and walked toward the beach as he held your hand.

You noticed a the letter W spelled out in seashells as you were walking along the shoreline.

"Just keep reading the letters as we walk." he whispered into your ear.

You guys kept walking along and by the time you were done walking, you had just realized that he had spelled out the words "Will You Marry Me?" in seashells and he was down on one knee with a box that had a ring in it.

"Y/N, I can't even begin to describe how much my life has improved since you came into it, so will you please take this ring and be in my life forever?" he asked.

"Yes!" you said as he stood up and kissed you.

Q: Q never really thought of a way he was going to propose, but he knew he had to make it special for you, so he makes reservations for a fancy restaurant and takes you out to dinner.

As you guys are eating, he drops his fork and bends down to pick it up.

"Ow, my back." he says from where he's bent down.

You look over at him and he has a small box in his hands and he's bent down on one knee.

"Sorry, I had to get your  attention for this." he said, before continuing to talk again.

"Y/N, I'm lucky to have you in my life. I don't deserve to have you as my girlfriend, but you let me into your life and I don't ever want you to kick me out of your life. So will you please make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" he said.

You nodded your head and he stood up and sat back down at the table with you.

He grabbed your hand and put the ring on your finger, smiling at you.