Filling In While He's Sick

Joe: Joe was laying on the couch, basically coughing up a lung.

"Hey, honey!" Joe called from the couch in the living room.

"What?" you called back, running toward the couch.

"I need you to fill in for me while I'm sick." Joe said.

"Really?" you asked.

"Yes, I've never missed a day in my entire life and I'm not gonna start now. You have to be me for the day." Joe said.

"Fine, where are you guys filming?" you asked.

"The park." he said.

You walked out of the door and got in your car, driving to the park.

You found where the guys were filming and walked up to them.

"What are you doing here? Where's Joe?" Q asked.

"Joe's sick, so he told me to fill in for him." you said.

Sal immediately jumped back from you and rubbed his hand sanitizer that he kept with him all over his hands.

"Okay, well I'm gonna try to calm down the germaphobe while Murr gives you a rundown of what we are doing." Q said as he walked away with Sal to have a conversation with him.

Murr walked up to you.

"Okay, so what we are doing today is a simple do and say what you're told challenge and since this is your first time, we won't go too hard on you. Simple enough?" Murr said.

You nodded your head.

"Okay, let's start filming." he said.

You were up first. You started walking away from the base when the guys told you to go up to a guy that was on your right.

You went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Kiss him." Murr said laughing.

"Nope." you said walking away from the man and heading back to base.

Murr: Murr texted you this morning that he was sick and he wanted you to fill in for him, so you were driving to the grocery store that you were supposed to film at.

You went to the back room of the grocery store and greeted the guys.

"Well well, it looks like Ol' Murr decided to skip out on filming today." Sal said walking up to you.

"He's sick." you said as he took a step back from you.

You laughed at him and then asked Joe to explain the challenge to you.

"Okay, so basically what you have to do is you have to attach as many balloons as possible to a customer. The person that attaches the most balloons wins." Joe said.

The first round was you versus Q and you won by attaching four balloons onto a customer while Q only attached two.

The second round was you versus Sal and you attached six balloons to a customer while Sal only had three.

Sal: "I can't believe I'm sick." Sal said as you walked out into the kitchen.

"Sorry, but it looks like you are gonna have to miss filming today." you said.

"Can you please fill in for me?" Sal asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." you said walking out of the door and getting in your car.

You drove to the park and walked up to the guys when you got there.

"I'm filling in for Sal today. He's sick." you said.

"Okay, let me explain the challenge to you." Q said walking up to you.

"It's a do and say what you are told challenge, no way you can mess that up." Q said.

"Okay." you said and you guys started filming.

When it was your turn to go, the guys told you to jump in the fountain and pretend to take a bath, which you did, getting you a thumbs up.

Q: "Please? You have to fill in for me today." Q said as he gave a couch.

"Okay." you said.

"Don't lose!" he shouted as you walked out of the house.

You went to get into your car and drove to the park.

The challenge was a do and say what you're told challenge and you had to go first.

The guys told you to try to ask a guy out on a date, which you said no to, causing you to lose, which is exactly what Q told you not to do.

A/N: Thank you for reading! This was requested by Piercethelise12! If you have any requests of your own, just comment down below!