Break Up

Joe: You and Joe had been arguing for days about whether or not you should go oht and get a job to help pay bills. This time your argument had become a screaming match.

"I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT HOME ALONE ALL DAY JOE!" you yelled at him.

"I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT BY THE REAL WORLD AND I AM ALREADY MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT THE BOTH OF US!" he yelled back.

You, never being yelled at like that by him ran out of the house crying to your best friend's house.

All you wanted was a job or something to do with your free time rather than sit around the house all day.

You didn't need Joe in your life anymore, you didn't need anyone anymore, you were a grown woman with pride and dignity.

You went to the library and got on the computer to look for a new apartment to live in. You were going to move out at the beginning of next month. In the meantime, you had to live with Joe until you were able to move out.

Murr: You and Murr were arguing about about whether or not you should be allowed to go on tour with him.

"Joe's wife and daughter are allowed to go on tour. Why can't I go?" you said.

"Because, I just don't want you to go out and get hurt or something. What if a fan tries to kill you or something?" he asked.

"Okay. I doubt that's gonna happen, but have it your way because I'm out of here." you said.

"Fine." he said as you walked out of the door and ran over to your best friend's apartment. You didn't need him. You didn't need a boyfriend that wouldn't take you with him wherever he went and you were okay with that. As far as you were concerned, he was out of your life for good.

Sal: You guys were arguing over whether or not you should have a baby.

"I just don't want a baby. I can't deal with children and messes all the time." he said.

"Sal, I want kids though." you said.

"I don't." he said.

"What will it take to convince you to have kids?" you asked.

"Nothing. I'm not having them right now, I'm just not ready." he said.

"I just want a husband that likes kids and wants to have kids. We've been married for five years and you still don't want kids. Maybe I should just rethink this whole marriage." you said, throwing your wedding ring on the ground and walking out.

Q: You guys were arguing about whether or not you should get rid of your dog that you had for five years when you moved in with him.

"No, I refuse to let one of those flea bags in my house." Q said.

"That flea bag has a name and he's not gonna be called rude names by you." you said.

"You know exactly how I feel about dogs in my house, plus what if he doesn't get along with my cats." he said.

"But he is a part of the family too." you said.

"I love you, but I want the best for my cats, and that dog is not the best for my cats. I want you, no dog, just you." Q said.

"It's me and the dog or neither." you said.

"Neither." he said as you walked out of the house.

There will be a part 2!