First Child

Joe: "Push!" the doctor said.

You heard a cry and tears formed in Joe's eyes.

"You did it. You had our baby." he said kissing you.

"I love you so much." you said

"I'm so proud of you. Now you get some rest and I'll watch the baby." he said.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Murr: "I'm a father! I can't believe it I'm a father!" Murr said in disbelief as he kissed you.

You closed your eyes and smiled.

"I'm glad you're excited." you said.

"I am excited. I'm also proud of how strong you were having our baby. You stayed calm and you didn't give up. I love you." he said giving you a kiss as you fell asleep.

Sal: You gave one last push and Sal started crying tears of joy.

He couldn't have been more happier now that you have had your first child. The smile on his face was so big. You just wanted to keep this moment in your head forever.

"How did I get so lucky to get a beautiful woman like you and a beautiful baby?" Sal asked.

"I don't know, but I'm glad that you got so lucky." you said.

Q: "Oh my gosh, that's my baby, no, wait that's our baby." he said, tears in his eyes.

"You did everything. You carried that baby around for nine months, you brought that baby into the world and all I did was have sex with you. You deserve all the credit, not me. You are the love of my life. You are brave and strong." he said.