He Finds Out That You Have Depression

*Quick Author's Note: This might be a trigger to some of you, just a fair warning. Please know that I have suffered with depression after I lost a friend to suicide in March and I also had depression after I had another friend get shot and killed in June.*

Joe: Joe came home and walked into the kitchen to find a smashed pill bottle with a bunch of pills scattered on the ground. He picked up the pill bottle and read the label on it. They were antidepressants prescribed to you and five of them were missing. He looked to see how many the doctor prescribed for you to take and it said to only take one a day. He then looked at the date on the pill bottle and it had today's date on it. You had just gotten these pills today and you had already taken five.

His eyes grew wide and he began walking around the house, calling your name and opening just about every door to see if you were behind it. He finally found one door that was locked. He heard a small groan come from behind the door and his protective instincts kicked in.

He took a few steps back and rammed his shoulder into the door at full speed, busting the lock and opening the door. He stood with his mouth wide open in shock, staring at you passed out on the bathroom floor.  He picked up his phone and frantically dialed 911.

Paramedics were at your house within five minutes and helped to carry you to the couch. They then told Joe that the most he could do for you was give you fluids and wait for the pills to wear off.

That night, he stayed up with you and watched your basically lifeless body, just waiting for some sign of you to wake up or respond to what he was saying to you. He never set foot out of the living room unless it was to go to the bathroom or get something to eat or drink.

By the next morning, he knew he wasn't going to be able to stay up any much longer, so he called Q over to help keep an eye on you and to take shifts watching you as the other one slept. Q was the only one out of the guys who thoroughly understood the situation that you were going through. He'd been down that road of depression and wanting to overdose on antidepressants before, plus he was the toughest one out of the bunch, which is what led Joe to call him over to help.

After switching shifts with Q, Joe was now watching over you and stroking your hair. When he grabbed your hand, you held his hand back as your eyes slowly opened.

He grabbed onto you and hugged you tight.

"Oh my god, you had me worried sick. Please don't ever try to overdose on antidepressants again. I need you in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. You are the most important person in the world to me and I don't even want to think about losing you. I had no idea that you were depressed. You should've come to me and told me. I swear that I would've done something, I would've gotten you help, I would've stayed home from set and talked about all of your problems, I would've traded places with you if it were up to me." he said with tears coming down his eyes.

"I love you. Please don't take leave me and take the light out of my life." Joe said, hugging you even tighter now.

Murr: As soon as Murr got home from work, he knew. It was just the way that the apartment you shared with each other felt. It felt empty. Like there was nobody there. Instead of you sitting in the living room and greeting him like you normally do, you were nowhere to be found.

Murr started running all around the apartment looking for you, but when he did finally find you, he wished that he hadn't found you.

The scene he was introduced to as he opened the door to the bathroom was horrific. You were sprawled across the floor with blood coming out of your arm and there was a razor two feet away from you.

He kneeled down and put your head in his lap, stroking your hair.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gone to work this morning." he sobbed.