He Finds Out You Self Harm

Joe: Joe walked into the house that you shared and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe! I'm home!" he called out.

You didn't answer, which wasn't normal for you, so he started looking around for you.

As he went into the bathroom, his eyes widened as he saw blood in the bath tub and razor blades in the trash can.

He started frantically running around looking for you until he finally found you in your bedroom, laying on the bed and crying with bandages covering your arm.

"Honey. What happened?" he said, walking up to the bed and putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Life happened. I'm stuck in a job that I don't even want anymore, I get my boss piling up work on me all the time, and to top it all off, I hardly ever get to see you because you because you are always working now." you replied.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry." he said, trying to rub your shoulder to comfort you.

"I know, but I just want to die. I can't go on anymore." you replied.

"Yes you can. And you know why? Because if there is anyone that is strong enough to make their way out of this, it's you." he said, kissing you on the forehead.

Murr: Murr came over to your house and knocked on your door.

The two of you had made dinner plans for that night and he was dressed up in a suit, waiting outside your door.

When you didn't answer the door, he began to grow worried, so he got the spare key that he had to your house out of his pocket and unlocked the door, letting himself in the house.

He heard crying coming from the bathroom, so he walked into the bathroom to find you there with a razor.

He pulled the razor out of your hand and threw it in the trash.

He looked down at your arm, which was bleeding and let out a gasp.

He ran to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bandages, wrapping them around your arm.

After he finished wrapping your arm in bandages, he took you into the living room and say you down on the couch.

He pulled you in for a hug and you guys just sat there.

"Please don't ever do this to yourself again. I hate seeing you hurt and you know that." he said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just depressed. There's no other way to explain it to you because you don't understand it. I'm just depressed." you said.

"Look, from this point on, I'm not leaving your side until you feel better. I will make sure that you don't hurt yourself again. You're too young to want to do this to yourself and you have a whole entire life ahead of you. If you decide to hurt yourself or kill yourself now, you'll never know if things get better. Just please trust me on this one." he said, taking your hand in his.

You nodded your head and squeezed his hand, smiling at him as he smiled back at you.

Sal: Sal walked into your house and started to look around for you. After he looked around for a while, he heard crying coming from the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom and saw you there with a razor in your hand, red marks on your arm and you getting ready to hurt yourself again, but before you could do anything, he stopped you.

You looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't do it." he said.

"Why not? I have nothing to live for." you said.

"You have me. Am I worth living for? Because if you do this to yourself then it makes me think that I'm not worth living for." he said, obviously trying to guilt trip you.

You threw the razor off to the side and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh please don't do that again. I can't have that happening again. I love you too much to let you go and you still have a whole entire life ahead of you. I promise that things get better because if you are at the lowest point in your life right now, then there's nowhere to go but up." he said.

"Thank you for stopping me." you said with tears in your eyes as you wrapped your arms around him, returning his hug.

Q: Q walked into your house with a smile on his face, which immediately faded as soon as he heard you crying in pain.

He ran up the stairs and into your room with a frantic expression on his face.

You were laying on the ground with a razor blade in your right hand and blood coming out of your left arm.

He picked you up off the ground and carried you bridal style to your bed before going into the bathroom and getting bandages.

When he came back with the bandages, he wrapped them around your arm and then he sat with you on the bed and held your hand, letting out a sigh.

"Look, you know I love you and you know that I've been through what you're going through right now. You know I'd do anything to end your pain and suffering. I will drop everything I have going on to be with you if you need me. I will take you on tour with me if you want me to, but just please don't do this to yourself again." he said with tears in his eyes as he gave you a hug.

You returned his hug and rubbed his back as he cried into your shoulder.

"I promise, I won't do it again" you said as he looked up at you and kissed you.

"Good. Because I'm not losing you and I don't want to lose you." he said kissing you again.