He hits you.

Joe: Lately you guys had been so angry at each other. It was almost like your natural instinct to yell at each other. This time things between you got so bad and he hit you in the face.

His jaw dropped in shock because he wasn't expecting that from himself either.

You immediately ran away to the park and sat on the park bench that the both of you met at and sat down to cry. Suddenly, you felt someone sit down with you and put their arm around you. You looked up and it was Joe.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for what I did to you. The moment I hit you, I knew it was wrong and you know that if I could, I'd take all of this arguing back. Please forgive me and come home." he said.

"Why did you do it?" you asked.

"It was just in the heat of the moment. I was just as surprised as you were." he said.

"You know that forgiveness isn't gonna be something that's easy for you to get from me right now." you said.

"I know, but I'm sorry. You don't have to take me back right away, but at least give me a second chance." he said.

"Okay, I'll give you a second chance, but it's also your last chance to show me that it won't happen again." you said.

"Thank you so much." he said, hugging you

Murr: You guys were arguing about nor spending enough time together. You hated to say it, but this might be your worst argument you've had with him.

"Babe, I miss you. I miss spending time together though." you yelled.

"Well, I have a job and I can't be with you everyday. I'd rather be making money at my job than staying here and being broke. I hate spending time with you." he yelled.

"Don't talk to me like-" you got cut off when he slapped you in the face and you ran out of the house crying.

You were walking down the street and you turned around and heard Murr calling for you.

You turned around and he kissed you.

"Please take me back. Life without you will be the worst experience ever. I love you." he said.

"No, how am I supposed to know that I can trust you again?" you asked.

"Fair enough, but I can't go on living without you. I need you." he said.

"You have to prove to me that I can trust you." you said.

"Okay, fine, I will spend each and every day with you if it means that you will take me back. I will spend the rest of my life trying to prove myself to you, but you have to give me a chance to do that." he said.

"I'll let you have a second chance, but you have to promise me that it won't happen again." you said.

"I promise, it was just in the heat of the moment and I was just as shocked as you were when I did it. It won't happen again I swear." he said, giving you a hug.

Sal: You and Sal were having a heated argument. You were yelling at each other and in the heat of the moment, he hit you.

You immediately started crying and drove back to your apartment to call Joe. He might've been Sal's best friend, but on nights like these, it felt like he was your best friend and you could talk to him about anything.

Joe immediately came over with Bessy and they both comforted you.

"Thanks guys." you said when you heard a knock on the door.

You opened the door and Sal crashed his lips into yours.

"I can't see my life without you, just please give me a second chance." he said.

"Why should I give you a second chance?" you asked.

"Because it was in the heat of the moment. I don't know what washed over me, but you have to believe me when I say that you can trust me." he said.

"It's too late now." you said.

"It's never too late. We can still fix this. I want to take what I did back, I really do. Just please let me back into your life and give me a second chance. That's all I need to prove to you that something like that won't happen again." he said.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Promise." he said.

"Alright, but this is your only chance." you said.

"Thank you. I promise that I won't disappoint you." he said.

Q: You and Q were fighting about spending time together..

"Babe, I can't do this anymore. I have a job and I'm sorry I don't get to see you, but I tried for you." he said.

"If you tried we wouldn't be havi-" you said before getting cut off by Q's hand on your face.

You walked out and sat on the front porch.

Q followed after you and stood behind you.

"Hey, I didn't mean to slap you in the face. I don't know what came over me." he said.

You turned around with tears in your eyes as the look of guilt spread across his face.

He sat down next to you and put an arm around you.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"I know you are, but just because you're sorry doesn't mean that I can trust you again." you said.

"Look at me." he said, waiting for you to look up before continuing.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done something like that and I completely regret it. It was a dumb mistake and it was just in the heat of the moment. Trust me, I never meant to hurt you like that." he said.

"I just can't trust you anymore." you said looking down on the ground.

"Don't talk like that. We've been through too much together to let an idiotic mistake ruin our relationship. Just please give me a chance to prove to you how sorry I am." he said.

"Alright, but on one condition." you said.

"I'll do anything." he said.

"You promise me that you will never hit me again." you said.

"Deal. I promise that I will never ever hit you again." he said.

You looked at him and saw him smiling at you, so you cuddled into his shoulder.