You Come Out As Gay

Joe: You paced the floor of your living room and when Joe walked into your house, your heart started beating faster.

He walked into the living room and you told him to sit down, which he did.

"Okay, Joe, I have something to tell you and it might ruin our friendship, but I don't know." you said.

"Well, what do you have to tell me?" he asked.

You took a deep breath before finally telling Joe the one thing you were afraid to tell him because you were afraid it might ruin your entire friendship.

"Joe, I'm gay." you said as you let tears slip from your eyes.

"Hey, it's okay buddy, come here." Joe said, getting up and wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

"Thanks Joe." you said, returning his hug.

Murr: As soon as Murr walked into your house, you immediately gave him a hug.

You had been crying for hours and you didn't know what to do, so you called Murr over because he was your best friend.

"Murr, I have something to tell you and it's been tearing me up for a while now." you said.

"Which is?" Murr asked.

"I'm gay." you said breaking down and crying into his shoulder.

"It's okay buddy. I'm here for you." he said wrapping his arms around you.

Sal: You looked your best friend, Sal in the eyes and gulped before finally being able to get your words out.

"Sal, please don't get mad at me when I say this. I'm gay." you said.

"Why would I be mad?" Sal asked.

"You're not mad?" you asked.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm happy for you and I'm proud that you had the courage to come out and say that." Sal replied.

"Really?" you asked.

"Yes, and I'm here to support you whenever you need me." Sal said.

Q: "Q, I'm gay." you said, causing Q's jaw to drop in shock.

Eventually, he regained his composure and looked you in the eyes.

"Look, I'm not upset, I'm not mad, I'm just a little surprised. I honestly wasn't expecting that and you caught me off guard." he said.

"Wait, you're seriously not mad?" you asked.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm actually glad you told me this. I think it makes our friendship stronger." he said.

"Are you serious?" you asked.

"Yes, and I'm always here to support you. I've got your back no matter where you are, no matter what time it is and no matter what your sexuality is. You're one of my best friends and we've been through too much to throw away a friendship over you being gay." he said.