He Finds Your Antidepressants

Joe: He was trying to look for his favorite shirt in his dresser drawer and he heard a noise. He finds a pill bottle and takes a look at it. It's an antidepressant.

"Hey baby!" he yelled.

"What's the matter?" you asked walking into the room and seeing the pill bottle in his hand. You now know exactly what this is about.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's antidepressants, but don't be worried, I have it under control." you said.

"Under control? You're depressed. You shouldn't be depressed because I'm always here for you, and I'm gonna catch you if you fall. You have no reason to be depressed because I'm always here and I'm always willing to drop anything I have going on to comfort you." he said giving you a hug.

Murr: You were in the kitchen and he saw you take a pill.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Nothing." you said.

He walked over to you and grabbed the pill bottle from your hand and read the label.

"Antidepressants? Why are you depressed? You know you can talk to me anytime you need help." he said walking you to the living room and sitting on the couch.

He sat you in his lap and took a deep breath.

"You have nothing to be depressed over. You are beautiful, smart, talented and just perfect." he said giving you a kiss and rubbing your back.

Sal: He asked you to borrow money and you told him that he could. He went to your purse to look for money and he came back with a pill bottle in his hand.

"Why are you taking antidepressants?" he asked.

"Because, I'm depressed." you said.

"You need to fucking stop this! I hate seeing you depressed and you know you can come to me anytime you want." he said.

"I can't help it, I just am. Why are you so mad at me?" you asked.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm pissed at the fact you didn't come to me when you were upset. I will always go out of my way to see you and put a smile on your face." he said giving you a hug.

Q: He was in the car with you and looking through the glove box as you were driving.

"Pull over." he said.

You looked at him and he had the bottle in his hand.

A tear ran down your face and he wiped it away.

"Baby, I know how you feel, I was depressed before too. I never thought I could fall in love with someone after my fiancé left me." he said.

You nodded your head.

"Hey, we have each other now. You don't have to be upset anymore." he said giving you a kiss.

"Okay." you said as you continue to drive.