Pranks Gone Wrong

Joe: Joe walked into your apartment with an air horn. He walked into Murr's room to try to wake him up with the air horn, but when he pressed the button on the air horn, he immediately discovered that it was you under the sheets of Murr's bed instead of Murr.

"Joe! What are you doing?" you yelled.

"I was trying to prank Murr! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was tired and I didn't want to drive home last night, so I tried to sleep on the couch, but Murr saw me on the couch and offered me his bed instead." you explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Joe said.

"It's okay." you sighed.

"No, it's not okay. I pranked the wrong person. I'm sorry." he said.

"It is okay because I plan on getting you back." you said, winking at him.

Murr: When Murr got home he decided to try to pull a little prank on you. It wasn't like him to do this sort of stuff, but he thought that it would be fun.

He went to the grocery store and got baby oil and when he got home, he spread it around on the floor in front of the front door.

After he finished, he waited for you to get home and when you finally got home, you slipped on the baby oil that was on the ground and fell on the ground, twisting your ankle.

He ran to the front door and started laughing at you, but his laughter quickly died down when he realized that you were in pain.

He picked you up off the ground and carried you to the car.

He then started to drive you off to the hospital, apologizing to you over and over again the whole way there.

Sal: You and Sal walked through the door and Sal was fuming with anger because you allowed the guys to use you on the show for a punishment.

"Seriously? Making out with my best friend behind my back? I'm gonna get you back for that one." he said, plopping down on the couch.

"I'd love to see you try." you teased.

~~~

The next week, Sal tried to get you back by putting Saran Wrap in one of the doorways.

When you tried to walk through the doorway that Sal had put Saran Wrap in, you ran straight into the Saran Wrap and fell to the ground, landing on your wrist and hurting it.

Sal immediately went over and saw that the prank he tried to pull on you had hurt you, so he broke open the layer of Saran Wrap and took you to the hospital.

The doctor determined that your arm was broken and you wound up getting a cast, which Sal signed.

Q: One day Q decided that it would be funny to try to prank you, so he went to the store and bought a toy snake to try to scare you with it.

As soon as he came home, he found you sleeping on the couch, so he threw it at you and you started screaming as you fell off of the couch.

He started laughing at first, but then he walked over and saw that you had landed on your arm and you looked like you were in pain.

He immediately picked you up and drive you to the hospital, looking over at you every now and then to make sure you were okay or to say that he was sorry.