Your Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian

Joe: Your daughter decided to sit you down in the the living room to tell you that she had some news for you. She took a deep breath and stood up.

"Guys, I have a confession to make." she said.

"I knew she ate the last donut!" Joe shouted out of nowhere.

"That's not it at all." your daughter said giving Joe a confused look.

"Then what is it?" Joe asked looking into your daughters blue eyes.

"I'm Lesbian, I know you might think it's weird and kick me out of the house and completely disown me, but it's not a choice, it's just a feeling. Please accept me for who I am." your daughter said beginning to sob.

Joe got up and approached your daughter, wrapping his arms around her small figure.

"It's gonna be alright. I'm not gonna treat you any different than I treated you before. Your mother and I still love you unconditionally." Joe said.

Murr: You guys were at dinner, you and Murr were eating, but your daughter wasn't touching her food at all.

"What's wrong?" Murr asked.

"Nothing, I just have a lot on my mind." she said looking down at her plate.

"I know it's not nothing. Now please tell me what's wrong." Murr said.

"Promise you won't get mad?" your daughter asked.

"I promise." Murr said looking at your daughter again.

"Well, I'm actually lesbian." your daughter said.

Murr got up from his seat and walked over to your daughter, kneeling down to be eye level with her.

"Listen to me young lady. I'd never get mad because you are your own person, it's what makes you unique and what's gonna make you shine bright when you get older." Murr said.

Sal: You and Sal were sitting in the living room when you watched your daughter come home in tears and run up to her bedroom.

Immediately showing concern, you and Sal ran upstairs after your daughter.

You knocked on her bedroom door.

"What?" she asked.

"Sweetie, let us in. Tell us what happened." Sal said through the door.

Your daughter unlocked the door to her bedroom, letting you inside.

"I need to get something off of my chest." your daughter said.

"What?" Sal asked.

"I'm lesbian. I'm sorry to disappoint you so much and I promise I'll just get out of your lives forever." your said.

"I'm not kicking you out of my life for you being lesbian. I still love you no matter what." Sal said giving your daughter a kiss on the forehead.

Q: Your daughter called both you and Q into the living room to tell you that she had something to tell you.

You, Q and your daughter all sat on the couch with your daughter in the middle.

"This is harder to say than I thought it would be. I just don't want you guys to be embarrassed by me." your daughter said as Q pulled her in closer to him.

"Just go ahead and say it." Q said.

"I'm lesbian." she said sobbing into Q's chest.

"Hey, it's okay." Q said wrapping both of his arms around her.

"It's is?" she asked.

"Yes it is and we are not ashamed of you, in fact I'm more proud of you than ever for having the guts to tell me that." Q said.

A/N: Thank you for reading! This was requested by certifiedG and ImpracticalFangirls. Remember that you can make your own requests by commenting below!