Drunk

Joe: You and Joe were supposed to be on a date, but he was 15 minutes late, so there you were, drowning yourself out in wine. Joe walks in and his heart sinks, knowing he shouldn't have let you wait because by now you are completely drunk and there is no use going on with your evening plans. He pays for what you drank and takes you to his car. On the way home you start getting a little frisky, but Joe pushes your hands away from him.

"Come on Joe. You never let me have fun." you said.

"Well when we get home we'll have fun." he says, taking that as a challenge.

When you get home, he lays you down in bed and lays down himself.

"You said we were gonna have fun." you said.

"You're right, I did." he said as he grabbed you and you laid down on top of him. You started kissing him until you passed out and the two of you fell asleep with you on top of him.

Murr: You guys were spending the night on a date together. You were so nervous and you usually try to get rid of your nervousness with alcohol. Eventually, Murr had noticed that you were getting more and more drunk and the more drunk you got, the more handsy you got.

"Alright, I think it's time to go home." he said paying for your food and grabbing you by the hand to take you to the car.

"Are we done with our date?" you asked.

"Well, I think we are gonna have to go home and go to bed." he said starting the car.

You fell asleep on the way home, but he woke you up when you pulled into the driveway.

You walked in through the front door together and he put you to bed as he laid down on the couch.

You noticed that he wasn't in bed with you, so you walked into the living room.

"You coming to bed?" you asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

You went over, laid down with him, and kissed him, eventually leading to 30 minute make out session.

Sal: He took you out to dinner and you started drinking the wine by the bottle. He noticed that you were drunk off your ass, so he paid for your meal and you guys left the restaurant together and he drove you home. You started getting frisky with him until he pushed you away and told you to wait until you got home.

You got home and he walked you into your house. You realized that you had to walk upstairs to get to your bedroom, so you asked Sal to give you a piggyback ride to your room, which he happily obliged to.

He carried you up the stairs and laid you down in bed as he laid down next to you and started stroking your hair.

You rolled over to face him and you kissed him for a few minutes before falling asleep.

Q: Q took you to a bar to have a few drinks with him. Well, a few drinks rapidly turned into a lot of drinks and you eventually got so drunk that he had to take you home. He didn't see a problem in taking you home, because that meant he got to spend the night with you. He just wanted to protect you and make sure that nobody came after you or took advantage of you while you were drunk. As soon as you got in the car, you started trying to kiss him and you were all over him.

"Would you wait until we get home?" he asked.

"Fine." you said falling asleep in your seat until the two of you got home.

When you got home, Q carried you up to the house and laid you down on the couch.

He started to walk away, but before he could, you pulled him on top of you and started kissing him, so he kissed back until the two of you passed out on the couch together.

Requested by: PockyPocky110

PS: Sorry it took so long, I tried to put a lot of time and effort into this chapter.