Miscarriage

Joe: "Come on, you've been like this for days and I'm not having it anymore." Joe said to you. It seems like ever since you found out about the miscarriage, you had been on the couch crying.

"No. We are never going to be able to have a baby." you said.

That was the final straw for Joe, he grabbed your hand and made you get off of the couch. He gave you a hug and told you everything was going to be okay.

"Now this whole miscarriage thing could've happened to anyone, but  it happened to us and there is no rule that says we are not allowed to try again." he said.

You buried your head into his shoulder and stayed like that for hours.

Murr: You and Murr had been down about this for what seemed like years, but it had only been a few days. You were so excited to be parents, and now it was taken away from you. You felt like this was a sick joke, but it wasn't, it was reality and no matter what you did, you had to live with it. Finally, Murr had enough of moping around  and he got you out of bed and took you for a walk. You immediately recognized the path you were walking on, it was where he proposed you you.

He sat you down on a bench and you guys watched the sunset. He didn't need to tell you a single word to let you know that everything would be okay.

Sal: He had been depressed about this for days. He wasn't going to set, he wasn't getting out of bed, he wasn't even talking to you. You went to lay down with him and you gave him a hug. Holding him in your arms felt like the only thing you could do. He wrapped his arms around you and said something that you couldn't hear.

"What?" you asked

"I love you. Thanks for making me feel better about all this. I have no idea how you are able to be so strong during this." he said.

"Sal, I'm an emotional wreck about this on the inside, but I've been trying to mask my emotions so that way you wouldn't get hurt. I'm sorry for not being honest about my feelings, but I just didn't want you to worry." you said, looking away from him.

"Y/N, it's okay to be sad about it. It's perfectly normal. We both lost someone that we made through our love and it's honestly the most devastating thing for me, but you don't have to hide your emotions because I'm an emotional wreck on the outside. We're supposed to be here for each other and support each other." he said.

"Sal, you have no idea how much I love you for saying all of this. This is exactly what I needed to hear." you said, holding onto him even tighter.

You sat there and smiled. Everything was going to be okay as long as you had him. You didn't need a baby when all you needed was each other.

Q: You were a wreck after you found out about the miscarriage. Q, on the other hand had almost lost what emotions he had. every time you saw him, he had a blank expression on his face. Finally, you got out of bed and went to give him a hug. His shoulders were no longer tense and he had a caring expression on his face.

"Okay, I hate this as much as you do, but the reason I haven't been showing any emotions over this is that I have to be the strong one. I don't want you to worry about me." he said.

"It's okay to show emotion over this. It's a miscarriage. It's normal to be sad about it. If you shed a tear here and there, I won't think that you are any less of a man" you said, still holding onto him.

He hugged you back and you smiled. Everything was going to be fine.