How You Make Up After A Fight

Joe: You guys were fighting, so you were sleeping on the bed and he was on the couch. His dog Cannoli came in with a note attached to her collar. You grabbed the note and read it.

I'm so sorry for us fighting over the most stupid things. Even more stupid than me when I'm fighting with you. Come to the living room. ~ Joe

You went to the living room and there he was with his arms outstretched. You ran to him and gave him a hug.

Murr: You guys were having a big fight, so he was at Joe's house. You heard the doorbell ring. It was Murr. The second you opened the door he grabbed your cheeks and crashed his lips into yours. Your muscles began to relax because you were no longer fuming with anger.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"I forgive you." you said.

Sal: The two of you were arguing about whether or not to have kids. You wanted kids so bad, but he didn't. He went to a hotel to stay the night. After a few hours of being gone, Sal barged through the door, making you jump. He walked to the living room where you were and grabbed your hand, marching you up the stairs. He pulled you into the bedroom, closed the door behind him, and locked it as he pushed your back against it. He rested his forehead on yours.

"Now let's make a baby." he said as he began to leave love bites on your neck.

Q: You were having a fight, so you kicked him out. It was raining, which made you sleepy, you were almost asleep when you heard a car horn. You went outside to find Q standing beside his car. He was all wet from the rain. He ran to you as soon as he saw you and gave you a kiss, right there in the rain.