Date Night

Joe: Joe always puts a lot of thought into how you guys are going to spend your date nights. He loves taking you out and letting you pick a new restaurant every time you go out on a date. Every date that he takes you on, he has three of the same routines: he'll start off the date by giving you a rose, he'll let you pick the restaurant and he'll end the date with a kiss.

Murr: He's always careful about not screwing up on your dates. He doesn't want to crash the car, so he'll get a limo. He doesn't know how to dress, so he always wears a tux. He's not good at picking out restaurants, so he lets you pick the restaurant. You always like to joke around on your dates, so you'll choose to eat at McDonald's and make him look stupid when you pull up at McDonald's in a limo and he's wearing a tux. He doesn't mind, because he's with you and that's all he really wants out of your dates together.

Sal: Sal always wants to take you out to the most expensive restaurants in the most expensive and most attention grabbing fashion. He will take you on your date in a limo, a horse draw carriage, or even a private jet just to show you off. He loves making every night special by taking you somewhere new and giving you a different type of flower for every date you go on. It's his way of making each of your dates as unique as possible and as memorable as possible, but no matter what, he always loves you and you are all that matters to him on your date nights.

Q: You and Q rarely go on date nights. Usually you'll go on dates for anniversaries, holidays, or birthdays, but when you do go on one of these dates, he wants to make you feel as good and as comfortable as possible, so he'll take you to get couples massages before your dates and he'll buy you the prettiest dress that money can buy because each date night you go on is all about you getting to spend time with him and you getting to feel good.