He Sees Your Boyfriend Hit You

Joe: You and your boyfriend were having a bit of an argument at the grocery store about whether or not you should lose weight and go on a diet. Your boyfriend told you that you had to lose weight or he was going to break up with you. You told him that you liked junk food better than healthy food and proceeded to put a box of donuts into your shopping cart as he slaps you across the face.

You stare at him in shock for a minute before a man with dark spiky hair comes up to you, picks the box of donuts up out of the shopping cart and locks arms with you, dragging you away from your now ex-boyfriend.

"Come on, sweetheart, let's go eat this box of donuts together!" he yelled.

Murr: You and your boyfriend were in the midst of a fight, arguing about whether or not he should quit drinking. He was an addict and you were on the verge of leaving him anyway, so when he slapped you in the face, that was it.

You started to storm off, but when a guy stopped you, told you everything that he sawing gave you a hug, you weren't so mad anymore.

"I'm Murr, it's nice to meet you." he said shaking your hand as you two walked off together.

Sal: You and your boyfriend were having a shouting match in the middle of the food court at the mall. Things got so heated between you two that he slapped you and walk away, leaving everyone in the whole entire food court staring at you.

After a minute of everyone looking at you in silence, a man with slicked back hair came up to you.

"Hey, I saw what happened, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, he just needs to cool off." you said.

"You need to dump him. Right now. You need to dump him for someone better than that because it's not working for you." he said.

"Thanks." you said.

"No problem, my name is Sal and if you want anything, here's my number." he said handing you a note with a number on it.

Q: You and your boyfriend were having an argument in the park and he hit you, so you ran away crying as half of the people in the park stared at you. You saw a man with long dark hair go up to your now ex-boyfriend and start confronting him.

"Dude, why'd you do that? Why'd you hit a woman like that?" the man asked.

"Get off my back grandpa." your ex-boyfriend said as he started pushing the man.

The man began shoving your ex-boyfriend around as well, both of them yelling at each other. Then your ex-boyfriend tried to take a swing at the man, but he missed. When the man with the long hair took a swing at your ex-boyfriend, he made direct contact and with one punch, the man with long hair taught your ex a thing or two about why you shouldn't hit a woman.

After punching the living daylights out of your ex, the man with long hair came over to you and gave you a hug.

The man let go of you and looked you in the eye.

"I'm sorry he did that to you. No woman deserves to be hit." he said.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." you said.

"It's not okay, it's never okay for a guy to do that to a woman. You could've seriously gotten hurt by him." he said.

"Well, thanks for trying to help me out back there." you replied.

"No problem. Oh, and my name's Brian, nice to meet you." he said, reaching his hand out as you shook it.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! This was requested by caylengirly3! If you want to make a request all you have to do is comment below.