First Child (Part Two)

Joe: "Just one more push and you're all done, sweetie." Joe said, holding your hand and coaching you through the birth of your first child.

You gave one last final push and immediately heard crying.

You laid your sweaty head back on the pillow and relaxed.

"You did it, we have our first child together!" Joe exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

They went and cleaned your baby off and brought the little infant back to you.

"I can't believe I did that." you said.

"Well believe it." Joe said giving you a kiss.

Murr: "Come on, you can do it." Murr said, stroking your hand as you were trying to give birth to the baby that would be your first child.

"You try dealing with this pain for once." you said angrily.

At this point the pain of child birth and drugs were talking for you.

"Nope, I'm good." he said continuing to hold your hand.

"That's what I thought." you said.

Eventually, Murr heard the cry of a baby and tears of joy began to fill his eyes.

"I'm a father!" he yelled out, pumping his fists.

He got so excited that he ran around the hallways of the hospital, repeatedly yelling out that he was a father.

Sal: You had been in labor for over twenty four hours and a tired Sal sat next to you, waiting for this moment.

Finally, you gave one more pushed and heard the cry of an infant.

"We did it! I mean you did it!" Sal said sitting up in his chair, letting tears of joy cover his face.

"Yes we did." you said smiling at him.

"Don't say we. You carried the baby around for nine months, you went through over twenty four hours of labor and all I did was have sex. Seriously, I don't deserve any of the credit." Sal said kissing your cheek.

Q: "Come on, you can do this, if I can go through the pain of child birth on national tv, then you can do it in this hospital room." Q said.

You gave one last push and heard your baby cry for the first time.

Q kissed you on the lips and told you what an amazing job you did.

"I couldn't have done it without you by my side." you said.

Q had tears coming out of his eyes.

In all the years that you've known him, not once have you seen him cry in front of you.

A/N: This was requested by ImpracticalFangirls and remember that if you have a request, you can always comment down below! Thank you for reading!