Chapter 2

(What Elise wore to the meeting in the mm.)

Elise P.O.V.

"I don't know Monica, maybe he is just being friendly towards me since we will be working together to expand my business." I sighed, looking down at my caramel frappe I got from starbucks.

Monica kissed her teeth, "Excuse me Elise while I bitch slap you for saying something so damn stupid. What guy buys a lady a drink and holds her hand walking down the beach?"

I shook my head, "Moni Im blind, he had no choice but to hold my hand or I would of drifted off walking somewhere else."

"Girl, you haven't dated or given a guy your attention in 3 years." She sighed, "I feel like you should give it a try and go with the flow."

"There is no flow Monica, there is no trying anything. And it was probably just a simple gesture, I am not going to think much of it." I shrugged.

"Well its 2:00 and Hampton's Hotel is like a 20 minute drive from here, so you better get going. Tell me how the meeting goes boo, talk to you later." Monica's voice was heard as I heard the cushion to the seat, meaning she got up.

Sliding out of my chair I got up and gave Monica a big hug and grabbed Mr.Alsina's vanilla beam frappe with raspberry syrup. After saying our last good byes I walked over to my white benz 2015 and started it up. Telling the car that I needed to go to Hampton's Hotel, the car started by itself and drove casual down the highway. Once after I lost my sight, I spent 500,000 dollars to get a car that was voice controlled and can drive by itself. It was nearly impossible, but it was made specially for me.

Arriving at the Hampton's Hotel, I got out of my car that parked it self and walked until I hit the glass window. A giggle escaped my lips, as I press my right hand against the glass door and walked casually into the hotel. The clacking of my brown heels were heard against the black marble floor as I made my way over to the receptionist who typed away on her computer.

"Hello I am Miss Young, and I am having a 2:30 appointment with Mr.August Alsina." I smiled brightly.

The receptionist touched my hand, "Good afternoon I am Sarah and here is the room key to room 390 on the third floor. Here is a cane that can help you make your way to the elevator."

Grabbing the cane with my hand, I gave her a curt nod and began tapping away on the floor with it to find my way to the elevator. After hitting the wall, I let my left hand rise up to feel the brail that said 'elevator" on it. Slowly moving that hand up, I hit the up button and waited for the doors to open. Once the doors opened, I walked and counted the number buttons till I fell upon three and pressed it. 

The soft melodic music of the hotel was heard when I walked out the elevator and made my way down the hall. Touching every set of brail on the wall next to the door, I hum silently to myself and bopped to my own beat. Finally reaching room 390 I unlocked the door and walked in, only to be met by silence. Walking all the way in the condo, I softly said Mr.Alsina's name. I purposely bumped into the wall and let it guide me down the hall as noises began to be heard.

"Oh yes! Faster daddy." A feminine voice was heard.

"Ya' like it when I beat it up?" Mr.Alsina grunts.

"Oh God.. Oh God.. Im cumming." She screamed.

"Nah ma' hold that shit Joanna." He groaned.

Skin colliding and slapping against skin was heard on the other side of the door as I quietly opened it. I didnt need to see what was going on, to know what was going on. My  heart began to thump out of my chest, my head began to pound against my skull, my legs went numb as I fell to my knees, and my breathing came out short. This was all to real, this is exactly how my ex husband cheated on me twice.