Chapter 47

** MATURE CONTENT**

August P.O.V.

I boarded the plane and began looking around for somewhere to place my stuff and sit. The plane to New York was crowded, but luckily I had first class. However, even first class was very crowded.

"You can sit here!" I heard a feminine voice call out.

I looked over to my left to see a petite white girl looking me up and down biting her bottom lip. She gestured for me to come sit so I took a seat beside her, putting my stuff away. The business meeting in New York wasn't for a couple days; however, I decided to leave early. After Elise broke up with me, I went home and I couldn't stay still. All I thought about were our memories.

"I'm Amber." She smiled at me.

I looked at her, "August."

I looked out the window and admired the clouds that we flew by. My emotions were all over the place. I wanted to be understanding about why she left, but I just couldn't understand. How do you leave someone when time gets tough? Relationships go through shit, but only the real ones get through it. Guess what Elise and I had wasn't real, since she was able to throw it away to quickly.

Amber placed her small hand on my thigh and made circles with her manicured nails. I kept looking out the window, not paying her any attention. She began rubbing my inner thigh up and down, and I began to noticed what she was trying to do. Maybe that's what I needed, a girl to get Elise off my mind. Amber slowly made her way up to my growing bulge and gripped it.

I bit my lip, "What you doing baby?"

"Trying to do you." She looked at me smirking.

I pushed Amber up against the wall as we kissed each other. My tongue dominated hers and she let out a small moan. Raking my hand through her hair I pulled slightly and she let out a breath. My hands crawled up and down her thighs as she wrapped them around my waist. Amber wrapped her arms around my neck trying to bring me closer.

I knew what I was doing was wrong, even if I was single now. It didn't feel right, nor did it feel like I was doing it with the right person. But I knew I couldn't dwell over the past, she made her decisions and I had to go by them. No matter how much it hurt me.

"Come on." I put her down, "Suck daddy's dick."

Amber nodded her head as she got down on her knees throwing her hair into a pony tail. I don't know why she put it in a pony tail, knowing later I'm snatching that shit out. She licked her lips and the first thing she did was spit on it. Wrapping her hands around my thick shaft, she began to jack me off. Slowly placing her mouth on the tip, she put me in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

A hissed escaped my mouth as she took me deep in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her. She wasn't doing it the way I liked it. Thrusting my long dick into her mouth, I pushed all the way in and nutted in her mouth.

She gasped, "OMG! August i don't swallow kids!"

"Well you just did bitch, now come take this dick." I said getting on the bed.

"You not gonna eat my pussy baby?" Amber massaged herself through her clothes.

I shook my head, "Nah, I'm good. Thanks for offering. Now are you gonna take off your clothes or nah?"

Amber frowned slightly before taking her clothes off and climbing onto the bed. I knew she wasn't going to deny having sex with me, because I knew how bad she wanted to sleep with me. Just how she carried herself I knew she was a hoe, and I wasn't putting my tongue no where near her nasty overly used pussy.

I took my pants and underwear off from around my ankles, and took my shirt off. Amber laid on the bed naked and I got between her legs. Kissing her again, I stuck my fingers into her pussy and began to slowly thrust. Her pussy juices began to flow and she started moaning. Placing a condom on I fixed myself between her legs and slowly slid in.

I slowly began to thrust into her as her soft moans were heard around me. Amber wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to pick up speed and pound into her. She screamed as I grabbed her by her throat and began to go deeper. Her juices was leaking out and she sounded like Mac and cheese.

Flipping us over, I smacked her ass and deepened her arch. Sliding back in I took her ponytail out and raked my hand through her hair. Gripping her hair with one hand I grabbed her neck with the other and began to pound in her core. Amber pussy started farting and it gave me motivation to keep on going. She started throwing that ass back and I started catching it. I let go of her hair and neck and leaned forward. Playing with her swollen clit, her body began to shake uncontrollably.

"Fuck! August! I'm cumming." She squealed before she came all over my fingers.

Her body still shook violently, but I wasn't giving up. Grabbing her neck again, I smacked her ass as my dick slid in and out of her wet pussy. My dick began to pulsate and I knew that I was about to nut. Picking up speed, I pushed her head into the pillow as I hammered my big cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Spilling my seed into the condom, I pulled out and got up. Throwing the condom in the trash, I put my clothes on and began to leave.

"So you just gonna fuck me and leave?" Amber yelled.

I looked back at her, "What the fuck did you expect me to do?"