Chapter 53

August P.O.V.

"Amber I know that sweet little voice of yours and mark my words. If you hurt her, or even touch the slightest piece of hair on her, I will make your life a living hell. You can take Elise now, but I will find you, and I will fucking kill you." I sneered into the phone.

The line went dead and I swore under my breath. I looked over to see Victoria struggling with the suitcases. Grabbing the suitcases, I put them by the door and I looked at the time to see that it was 9:03 and we only had 25 minute to get to the plane. I rubbed the palm of my hand down my face as I grabbed my phone to make a call.

"Wassup bro?" Travis voice rung on the phone.

I said, "My girlfriend just got kidnap, she has her tracker on her iPhone and Ima get her. But i don't know what I'm walking into so I need back up."

"Ight bro." He said, "You know we known all over the states. Where you need them at?"

I looked on my iPhone and saw that they were heading to the outskirts of Houston. It stopped at some abandoned warehouse.

"The abandon warehouse that was set on fire last summer." I informed.

Travis spoke, "Ight, I got you bro."

We hung up the phone and I quickly went into Victoria's room to see her grabbing the bear I gave her when she had surgery. For that moment I took a pause and admired her, she was honestly the best daughter anyone could have.

"Come on, we gotta get mommy from the store." I lied.

Victoria took my hand and I grabbed Elise's suitcases while Victoria grabs her. Took us longer than it should have because Victoria kept struggling with her suitcases. Putting the suitcases in my trunk, I placed Victoria in the backseat on the car. After buckling her in, I put on the GPS of the warehouse and took off down the road.

I was silently thanking God that iPhones had the Find Friends app on there. Luckily, Elise didn't turn off her location so I was able to find her quicker than I expected. Arriving at the warehouse, I parked down the road. I looked back at Victoria and she was sound asleep.

"Victoria?" I looked into the rear view mirror.

She slowly opened her eyes, "Yea?"

"Do you trust me?" I questioned.

"Yea. I trust you." She responded.

I got out the car and grabbed her out the back seat and went over to the edge of the woods. I took my jacket I had off and placed it on the ground. Sitting her down in the grass, I crouched down to her level.

"Your mom is in trouble and I have to save her." I told her, "So remember earlier when you said you was trying to be a big girl? I need you to be a big girl now and not move nor say a word."

Victoria looked at me and nodded her head. I gave her a big hug and what she said caught me off guard.

"I love you daddy." She said into my chest.

I squeezed her, "I love you too baby girl."

Giving her the teddy bear Faith I placed some branches in front of her so she blended in with the trees. After making sure she was okay, I took off behind the warehouse and went through the back door. I walked down a long narrow hallway before I got to an opening. There was guards surrounding the perimeters and in the middle of the floor was Elise tied to a chair. Where the hell was the back up?

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:23 and I had to make a move now. Just as I was about to charge in, out the other entrance men ran into the opening shooting at the guards. Guards dropped to their death one by one as I ran towards Elise. Elise saw me and screamed and cried. Untying her, I grabbed her and embraced her in a hug.

"Where's Victoria?" She asked.

I smiled, "She safe. I promise."

Just as I grabbed Elise's hand Amber popped out the shadows and shot Elise right in the stomach. Elise screamed as she fell to the ground. Looking back over at Amber she laughed evilly as she ran out down the hallway and out the building. I took off after her but she ran into the woods. Tears streamed down my face as I walked back into the warehouse and looked down at Elise.

"Please. The baby." Elise cried holding her stomach that was bleeding.

I nodded, "Ima take you to the hospital."

"Victoria." She said, "Get my baby."

I nodded my head as I ran out the building and out to the woods where I placed Victoria. She wasn't there and my heart fell to my feet. Running into the woods I screamed out her name but she was no where to be found. I collapsed onto my knees and cried as I thought how Elise would react to this.

Wiping my tears, I got up and went over to my car where I saw a figure in the trunk. It was an SUV so you saw inside the trunk a little by the window. Opening the trunk I saw Victoria curled up in a fetus position behind the suitcases. A smile came on my lips as I grabbed her and twirled her around.

"I thought I told you not to move?!" I said to her.

She whimpered, "I saw a lady run into the woods and I got scared so I ran."

As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't be mad at her. All that mattered at this point was that she was safe. Now that she was safe, it was time for us to make sure that Elise was okay.

"911 speaking what is your emergency?" The operator said into the phone.

I spoke, "Yea, I need an ambulance."