Chapter 38

Elise P.O.V.

Once Monica and I arrived at the club, the line to enter was wrapped around the block. I didn't feel like waiting in that long line and almost told her to take me back to the house. However, I know if I told Monica to turn around now she would be pissed at me. So deciding to be a bigger person, I got out the car and headed for the long line.

"Elise where are you going?" Monica laughed.

I furrowed my brows at her, "To wait in the line."

She smiled, "I got us VIP passes online. It was exclusive and a limited time only. For 24 hours they sold VIP passes for 250 a person. Meaning, we don't have to wait in this line."

I smiled and said a small thank you as I took my VIP pass from her and headed towards the door. The security saw our passes and let us in. It was only a little pass 10:00 and the club was already alive. We walked over to the bar and took a seat and waited for the bartender to serve us some drink.

"What can I get you two ladies?" A young man in his early twenties asked.

Monica smiled, "Two shots of strawberry vodka for the both of us. Thank you."

"And a bottled water please?" I said before he walked off.

Somebody had to stay sober tonight so that we could get Home, and I knew for a fact that it wasn't going to be Monica. We took our two shots and I closed my eyes tightly as I felt it burn the back of my throat. I shook my head and opened my eyes so I could take a sip of my water. I was never a huge drinker, I only took a couple shots to relax and that was it.

"I want you to meet someone Elise." Monica looked over my shoulder and then back at me.

I went to turn around but she stopped me.

"I have been talking to this guy for a couple weeks now and I'm starting to really like him. He is the first guy to ever present hisself and not try to have sex with me. This is actually his club, and he was the one that told me about the VIP passes. He's coming up behind you, can you please be nice?" Monica pleaded.

I nodded my head and a young man probably in his early thirties appeared beside Monica, kissing her on the cheek. He gave me a curt nod and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello, my name is Trey." He smiled at me.

I shook his hand firmly, "I'm Elise."

"I heard a lot about you." Trey said, "Monica never shuts up about you."

I looked at him as he kept going on about how he met Monica, and how close they have gotten. Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. His posture, the way he held his self, the way he spoke, it was smooth. A little too smooth. Something about him was off, because when he looked at me I saw his eyes darken in lust. I even noticed him eye my frame.

I know I'm not suppose to go off appearance, but something about him screamed dangerous. And Monica was all over him looking at him with so much admiration. A few minutes later his phone went off and he walked off somewhere to talk. My mind was racing about Trey, cause something about him made my stomach unsettled.

"I don't think he's right for you Monica." I said.

Monica looked at me in shock, "Why? He is actually sweet."

"Yea, every guy is sweet in the beginning." I looked at her, "I was blind for years and had to by body language and how they spoke. Something about him screams trouble, so leave him alone."

"I can never be happy when I'm with you can I?" She sneered. "You got a boyfriend and you think your better than everybody. But your not. Let me be happy for a chance Elise, you got your happiness. So let me have mines."

Monica got up and rushed out the club. A sigh escaped my lips as I got up and tried to make my way to the bathroom. It was hard finding the bathroom because the club was overpacked with people. Luckily, I asked a waitress and she was able to direct me to the bathroom.

When I walked into the bathroom, every stall was filled and every sink was full. I rolled my eyes and saw that there was a door. Thinking that it went into another bathroom I opened it only to be met with the cool wind. Walking outside and around the building I heard Trey outside still on the phone.

"Yes, I saw her today in the club." Trey spoke.

"Everything is going down tonight at midnight." He said.

"I didn't expect for Monica to be able to get her out the house." He chuckled.

Trey laughed wickedly, "Monica is so stupid, she really thinks I like her. I'm a multi millionaire and she is a filthy slut. I would never be with her."

"All I know is I want my share in the money." He said.

"Can I have Elise at the end? She sexy as fuck." Trey asked.

"Yess ! The things I would do to her."

I covered my mouth with my hand as tears streamed down my face. I knew something was off about him. My phone began to blare music and Trey looked back at me. He hung up the phone and began charging at me. Running out my heels, I took off around the corner and kept running. I knew Monica left me, because she was drunk and angry. And right now I didn't have time to call an Uber.

Looking back he was catching up to me and took off across the street to be met with headlights and a horn. I screamed as I stopped in the middle of the road. And at this very moment my whole life flashed before my eyes and small tear slid down my face.