Chapter 58

Amber in the mm.

Amber P.O.V.

My heels clacked against the marble flooring as I made my way up to the top floor. The top floor was a penthouse and August told me to meet him there. For the past couple months I have been sending Elise letters to let her know Im coming for her. I'm guessing I finally got through to her because August got in contact with me. He told me to meet him at Brandon's, a 5 star hotel in uptown Atlanta. August told me that he wanted to talk things through about leaving Elise for me.

I wasn't in love with August, nor did I love him, but I did catch feelings after that wonderful night we shared in New York. After he left, I looked him up on the internet only to find out he had a girlfriend and was expecting. So I did my research on her and found out where she worked. Once I found out where she worked I started sending letters to intimidate her. I must of succeeded since August want to work things out with me.

Originally, I was going to show up at Elise's job and blow her head off, but since August got in contact with me I changed my mind for the time being. I had deep feelings for August and I was gonna have him; even if I had to kill Elise.

Once I arrived at the door, August opened it for me and I walked past him. He was wearing a red t shirt, with matching red jeans and sneakers. I had dark purple bodycon dress with matching dark purple heels. Giving him a warm smile he smirked at me as he looked me up and down.

"You look sexy in that dress." August told me.

I smiled and did a small twirl, "Thanks babe."

He took my hand and led me to the kitchen where there was two glasses filled with wine. I took a seat and he took a seat beside me at the table. Taking my glass of wine, I took a sip and felt it go down my throat. August smiled as he took a big swallow out of his cup.

"So when do you plan on leaving her August?" I asked getting to the point of why we were here.

He shrugged, "I'm thinking about doing it right after the twins are born."

"That's good." I lifted an eyebrow, "What made you change your mind and choose me?"

"Because after we had sex things between Elise and I wasn't the same. I began to lose feelings for her, and for some odd reason feelings for you began to developed." August told me.

I nodded my head and looked out the window admiring the scenery and city lights. My vision began to blur, my body was beginning to go numb, and I began to feel lightheaded. A frown was placed on my face at how my body was beginning to feel.

"August I don't feel good." I said softly.

He looked at me, "Well let's go lay down, we have all night."

I nodded my head as he swooped me out my chair bridal style and laid me on the bed. Once he made sure I was comfortable on the bed, he went into the bathroom and I closed my eyes. My body began to shut down as I let sleep take over me.

Opening my eyes, I tried to move but I was handcuffed to the bed. I looked around the room to see August but he was no where. Panic took over me as I noticed that I was stripped out of my clothes. I began to scream for help. Shortly afterwards, August walked in with a knife in one hand and a whip in the other. Taking a short breath I began to cry as I thought about all the painful things he was going to do.

"So you thought you was going to threaten my fiancé and I be okay with it?" August smirked.

I cried out, "No! No! I wasn't threatening her."

The sting from the whip across my skin made me cry out in pain. Tears fell freely from my eyes as I pleaded and begged for him the stop. I thrashed my body around on the bed but it was useless. August continued to whip me until he was piercing me through my skin and blood poured out.

"You tried to kill the love of my life and thought that I was going to be okay with that?" August said harshly, "It's bitches like you that deserves to die."

August dropped the whip as he duct taped my mouth. I cried as he took the knife and looked at me. He looked and examined the knife then he smirked at me. I knew the decisions I made weren't always the best, but I was hoping I got out of this one alive. My mother always told me that I took things to the next extreme and one day I was gonna do that and it might cost me my life. Now look at me, battling and fighting for my life.

August walked down to the foot of the bed where my feet were cuffed at. He took the knife and slice open my ankle, blood gushing out. I screamed through the tape as pain took over my body. All he did was laugh as he did the same to my other ankle. My body was going weak as he made his way up to my wrist that were cuffed to the headboard. Shaking my head violently, he sliced open my arm from my wrist to my elbow. Blood oozed out slowly as I cried and begged him to stop. My body had went numb and I could no longer feel the pain.

August looked me in my eyes and smiled, "Karma's a bitch."

August took the knife and slit my throat and I closed my eyes and let death take over me.