Chapter 51

Elise P.O.V.

The business convention was a success; Winston and I made great progress. After the convention while everyone was packing their things to leave, August came up to me.

"Baby, I got us plane tickets to leave tomorrow morning at 9:30."  August said.

I nodded my head, "Are you going to come over for dinner? I know Victoria would be more than happy to see you."

"Of course I wanna see my little doodle bug. What time would be good?" He questioned.

"7:30" I told him, "But I have to go, I'll see you tonight."

August placed a kissed on my lips and we shared "i love you" before we went our separate ways. I packed the stuff in the back of Winston's truck before I headed to his window to say good bye. After we shared good byes, I got in my car and went to the day care to pick up Victoria.

Even though August and I were back together, a piece of me was nervous that drama would erupt again. Something in my stomach, just wouldn't settle. After getting Victoria I headed to our apartment.

"Okay baby cakes. So I got a surprise for you." I smiled at her.

Victoria looked at me as she played with her Barbie, "What mommy?"

"So you know how you miss August so much?" I smirked at her.

Her face lit up, "YESSSSSS!"

"Well he is coming over tonight for dinner." I said, "But before you get too excited you need to clean up your toys."

Victoria jumped up from the floor and ran in circles screaming. I laughed as she jumped on me repeatedly saying she loves me and thank you. Wrapping my arms around her I hugged her close to me.

"Now clean up, because we also have to pack our bags." I smiled placing her back on the floor.

She looked confused, "Why? Where we going?"

"We are going to move in with August." I told her.

Victoria squealed and ran around the house picking up all her toys putting it in her suitcase. She grabbed all her clothes and stuffed them in her suitcase. Her suitcase was overflowing with her toys and clothes; I think she forgot that she had two suitcases to use. I laughed as I went over to her suitcases and divided it, I put her toys in one suitcase and her clothes in the other.

She ran out the bathroom in a blue sundress that stopped at the floor. The top was a baby blue and from the waist down it was flower print. Victoria put on her white sparkly sandals and took her hair out if it's messy bun.

"Mommy do my hair." She whined.

I laughed, "Alright Baby."

Victoria sat between my legs and I did a French braid on the left side of her hair. I grabbed a flower piece and placed it at the beginning of the braid. She gave me a hug and said thank you before she ran out the room. Laughing at how excited she was, I looked over at the time and it read 5:00. I had to get started on dinner.

"Baby what would you like for dinner?" I asked.

"You should make daddy's favorite." She looked at me, "It's baked bacon wrap barbecue chicken with mash potato, gravy, and corn."

I looked shocked, "How do you know?"

She shrugged, "He told me."

I nodded my head and actually decided to make his favorite food. After all the pain I caused him, the least I can do is make something I know he will enjoy. While in the mist of cooking, I was slowly starting to get ready. I had on a floral jumpsuit with beige flats and my hair was in a cute messy bun. The clock read 7:25 and I knew he would be here soon. Victoria set up the table and squealed as she heard a knock on the door.

She ran to the door and opened it to reveal August there in all black. Victoria screamed and jumped on him hugging him. August laughed and hugged her back before coming inside.

"Mommy made your favorite." Victoria beamed in his arms.

August looked at her, "Oh did she?"

August looked at me and looked at what I had on before biting his lip. He smirked at how tight the jumpsuit fitted my curves. I had a feeling that the dinner wasn't going to be the only thing he was eating tonight.

The dinner was amazing, August and Victoria ate and talked the entire time. They cracked jokes, and even a couple made me laugh also. August cleared his plate and ended up getting seconds. Victoria cleared her plate and ran off to her room to go to sleep. It was only August and I in the kitchen and I was finishing up the dishes.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me kissing me on my neck, "So you thought you was going to wear this and I not wanna fuck the shit out of you?"

August rubbed up on my butt before he turned me around and kissed me on my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck I deepened the kiss as he gripped my thighs picking me up. He made way to my room and placed me softly on the bed, kissing me all over my neck. I let out a soft moan as he slid the jumpsuit off my body leaving me in my bare skin.

"No panties? No bra? You was asking for it." August growled.

He kissed down between my mounds and down my stomach before he kissed my lips between my thighs. I shuttered as he licked up and down on my clit. Gripping the back of his head I pulled him closure as he stuck his long slender fingers in my pussy. August twirled his fingers in and out of my core as he licked and flicked on my clit.

He lifted his head up, "Elise, I wanna do something different this time."

"What you wanna do?" I asked.

"Lets make love." August said.

I nodded my head as August placed a kiss on my lips.