Chapter 8

A/N: I'm going to try harder to edit and not click out before I edit. So hopefully this chapter is better than the last few chapter. Victoria in the mm. Enjoy ! :)

Elise P.O.V.

"Sweetie, can I ask you something?" I sat in the driver's seat of my car.

Victoria's high pitch voice was heard, "Yes mommy."

"Is it true that you want your father back?" I whispered unintentionally.

I heard her sigh, "I don't want my father back, but I do want a father in my life. When I go to school and see all these girls hugging their dad's before entering the building I feel sullen. Considering I haven't had a father in the past 3 years. I missed out on so much that I normally do with a father."

A frown came on my face, "Honey, how come you never told me?"

Victoria whimpered and sniffled, "Because.. You.. You do so much for me.. All.. Already. That I did.. I didn't want you.. To feel like I.. Like I wasn't.. Wasn't happy mommy."

"Oh baby." I cooed, trying to find her in the passenger seat before she crawled in my arms sobbing, "I don't ever want you thinking that because I do so much for you that you cant ask for anything. Alright? Ima try to find a male figure in your life, but it might not be a father. I love you baby girl."