Chapter 55

The dress, shoes, ring and the restaurant they went too in mm.

Elise P.O.V.

"Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy, but I want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one-on-one thing, but baby, it should change
Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking 'bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off
I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep" August sung.

August and I was in our bed in Atlanta just cuddled up waiting on someone to arrive. He wouldn't tell me. He decided to sing me a song that he once wrote when he was in high school. However, I thought he was gonna sound like chicken scratch, he sounded beautiful.

"How come you never told me you could sing?" I looked at him.

He shrugged, "It never really crossed my mind. Singing ain't something that I do often."

I nodded my head. "So can you tell me whose coming over?"

As soon as I said that there was a knock on the door and August got up and ran to the door. Me being so pregnant, I got up and waddled behind him. Being 8 months pregnant with twins was horrible. For the first trimester I suffered from very bad morning sickness. Sometimes it wasn't even in the morning, it would happen throughout the day. My feet would swell up to the point that I couldn't walk on them. My stomach stuck out so badly that I couldn't even see my feet.

Finally catching up to August, I saw him at the door talking to a women a little older than him and three little girls swarming around him. I smiled because I knew that those was his nieces and their mom. After a minute, a middle age woman and a young man walked inside. The young man dapped up August and took him into a tight hug. The middle age woman smiled up at August and took him into a hug.

August looked back at me and smiled, "Everyone, this is the woman that I was telling you about."

"Hello everyone." I smiled and waved.

The three little girls ran over to me and hugged me, "If Uncle Aug loves you, then we love you too."

I chuckled, "I love y'all too."

Looking at these three little girls reminded me of Victoria and I wanted them to meet her. They all looked around the same age, so it should be no problem.

"Would y'all like to meet someone?" I smiled.

They all smiled brightly and nodded their heads. I took their hands and walked them up the stairs to Victoria's room. Opening the door, Victoria was on the floor playin with her Barbie dolls. When she saw me, she smiled and then looked at the three little girls beside me.

"Who are they?" Victoria asked.

I shrugged, "You ask them baby, your a big girl now. Remember?"

She smiled and nodded, "I'm Victoria, what are y'all names?"

"Amayila, Kayden and Chaylen." They all spoke.

Victoria smiles and grabbed their hands and dragged them to the ground to play with her. Within seconds they all had Barbie dolls and were playing together. I smiled, as I began to walk downstairs only to hear August talking to his brother Travis.

"I think Ima do it tonight." August whispered

Travis chuckled, "Either now or never bro."