Chapter 41

Joanna in the mm.

Elise P.O.V.

Hearing the gun shot made me forget who I truly was. I no longer was the calm, collective, and willing to work things out Elise anymore. This Elise was out to kill, and the only person in my view was Joanna.

She took things way to far and it didn't have to get like this. Part of this makes me feel like it was my fault; maybe if I didn't speak to her at the cafe it wouldn't of happened. However, Joanna knew that August didn't want to be with her, yet she still insist on trying. I know August have did wrong because he shouldn't of slept with her, but still, when he says no he means no.

My heart was thumping out of my chest and I couldn't feel my limbs as I charged towards Joanna tackling her to the ground. Lightning was cracking in the sky, thunder was screaming, and rain danced around outside. A piercing scream left my lips as Joanna dropped her gun and it slid across the room.

She looked at it and tried to get up to grab it, but I pulled her by her hair dragging her back to the ground. I sat on top of her and straddled her hips as I began to punch her relentlessly in the face. Her hands were trapped between my legs and she was trying to push me off her. But tonight I was not the weakling they thought I was.

Blood dripped from Joanna's lip and her right eye was swollen shut. Her face was purple and blue but for some reason I thought that wasn't enough. It was enough because she shot my daughter and she could be dead. It wasn't enough because she caused so much pain and drama in my life. No ass whooping I ever give her, was enough.

I knew if I let her walk out this House alive it would be more drama after she fully recovered. My heart was heavy and tears raced down my face as I heard a crack as I punched her in the right side of her jaw. This wasn't suppose to happen and it wasn't suppose to turn out like this. I looked over at Joanna's gun and walked to get it. Joanna rolled over on the ground crying holding onto her jaw.

She was in pain, but now she knew how I felt when she put that bullet in my baby. The only difference is, hers was physical, and mines was emotional and physical. I looked over at my dead father and shook my head, I should of known he was in on it. Looking back at Joanna, she was on the floor on her knees begging for her life.

"Please Elise." She cried out, "I'll leave y'all alone, just let me live."

"Oh really?" I chuckled sarcastically, "Its funny, because I do not believe you."

Joanna pleaded, "I learned my lesson, I'll leave the town, I'll even leave the state just spare my life."

"You didn't spare my baby life, did you? You dragged an innocent girl into a situation that had nothing to do with her!" I screamed and aimed the gun at.

Joanna screamed and before she could say anything a bullet went straight between her eyes. Her body fell back with a big thump and a tear rolled down my face. I ran over to my baby and cradled her in my arms crying Squeezing her, I cried and held onto her. My heart was broken.

"911 speaking, state your emergency?" They spoke.

I sniffled, "My daughter just been shot, I need an ambulance."

"Alright. We turned your location on and the medics will be there shortly. Is the shooter still there?" The women asked.

I looked over at Joanna's dead body, "No, she isn't."

"Alright. Well we will be there shortly." She said.

I hung up and crouched down beside my daughter, she didn't deserve to die like this.

"Well isn't this a heart touching scene?" A masculine voice spoke.

I turned around swiftly and got on my feet to see Trey, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Trey chuckled and looked at me, "I'm here to get my side of the deal. Of course it came with money, and since it looks like everyone is dead. I get all of it. However, once I laid my eyes on you, I kinda wanted you too."

My eyes widen and I tried to make an escape for it and run past him; however, he caught me in his arms and threw me on the floor. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip as a sharp pain went through my back. Trying to get up, Trey grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Tears flowed freely down my face as I rolled off the bed and tried to crawl to the door. Trey grabbed my ankles and dragged me back into the room.

Holding me by my neck he punched me in the eye making me cry out in pain. Trey growled out in anger and punched me in the mouth to make me shut up. Throwing me on the bed, he hovered over me trying to hold me down. I thrashed wildly under him, screaming for help hoping the medics and police get here soon.

"What the fuck?" August yelled as he stepped into the room.

Trey got to his feet pulling me with him. He held me in a head lock with a gun pointed towards my head as I cried. I never knew that I would be this close to death again.

"One step closer and I blow your pretty little girlfriend brains out." Trey smirked

August held his gun shakily in his right hand, with his left hand covering over a wound. I was scared because this was not how I wanted to die, I wanted to die peaceful.

"And you think that's suppose to scare me Trey?" August smiled evilly, "You forgot that I was in the hood and my aim and timing ain't no joke."

He adjusted his grip on my neck blocking my air way, "I will snap her neck."

"Do it." August commanded.

Trey went to snap my neck and I screamed out in fear as I heard a gun shoot and the bullet fly past my ear. He dropped to the ground and i fell forward gasping for air.