Chapter 9

A/N: I'm having a bad writer's block, my phone broke and I am relying on my iPod 4 that cannot download anything over ios 7, and nowadays everything is ios7 so I am struggling. So bare with me and I will try to make as many updates as I can.

Elise's P.O.V.

My assistant told me that she had just set up free time for me so that Mr.Alsina can come by and view my cooperation without any distractions. I set my staff to clean every inch of this cooperation and to make sure everything was well organization. Some of my staff canceled some of the shipping and set the trucks to come at a later time or to come tomorrow.

As I closed my laptop and let it shut down footsteps were heard for the set of stairs at the back of my office. My laptop is voice control, I have  keyboard, but I don't use it. All I have to do is speak into the mic and it does everything for me. And if I need to read something, it will read it for me.

"Mommy, at school I learned how to writ a complete sentence." Victoria squealed.

I smiled, "Really baby, and what is that sentence?"

"The cat sat on the mat." She clapped her hands and laughed hysterically.

I giggled a little, "What is so funny?"

Victoria answered, "You know hat man you called August that I met at the beach?"

I nodded my head.

"Well he was in the lobby when I walked past and told me this funny joke and gave me a bag of candy." She giggled.

I frowned, "What joke did he tell you?"

"What do you call a little chicken at KFC?" Victoria started laughing.

I shook my head, "I don't know, you tell me."

"A chicken little." I heard her fall onto the floor and started laughing harder than ever before.

I was happy that August was able to make her smile, because she has not been very happy lately and it was hard for me to put a smile on her gorgeous face. But Im upset that August came today when he was suppose to come tomorrow. Unless my assistant got my days mixed up.

"Hey, sorry to bust your bubble but Mr.Alsina is here to tour your cooperation." My assistant came in and sighed.

I shook my head, "I said tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. This is today, not tomorrow. What were you thinking? Im no ready nor am I prepared."

"He said he was going out of town tomorrow so today would be better." She whimpered.

I shook my head, "Bring him on in here."

_____________________

"Lastly this is were shipping and handling happens when people order online from my store." I said.

August answered, "How do you know where everything is, I thought you couldn't see."

I chuckled lightly, "Yes, I cant see. But when I first got this cooperation build from the ground up I made a blue print and studied it like my life depended on it. Then, for 3 years I wondered around this cooperation being able to se everything to its full potential. So with that being said, I know where everything is and the number of stairs each staircase has."

"You real smart, and I like that. Now back onto your cooperation." August admitted, "Your cooperation is real organized and cleaned and very well taken care of. As well, you have a certain person or a group of people assigned to ascend a special task and that is good as well. In addition to that, you make sure shipping and handling is top quality and that is what I am looking for."

"Thank you Mr.Alsina." I smiled brightly.

"Im looking for a business that is organized, cleaned, wel taken care off, making sure everything is taken care of and everything is shipped and handled according to the costumers desire." He explained.

I nodded "I try my best to make sure all my costumers are happy and are pleased with my business."

"I see that. I am happy to say that I am willing to expand your business Mrs.Young. After seeing your building for myself, traveling and looking at couple of the store that are out there and seeing your point of view on things and other people's point of view. I got positive feedback and Im pleased to tell you that I am going to help you expand your business. I will give you he specific date on when all of this is going to happen." August announced. "Im going to be happy to work with you. Maybe we would go out to dinner to celebrate tonight?"

I blushed, "You want to go out with me again? I know, I received the dog and the letter."

"Did you like it?" He questioned.

I sighed, "I felt like it was a bit extreme, but I did like the dog and Victoria loved the dog too."

"That's good, now are we going out tonight?" He persisted.

"Alright, fine I will go out with you tonight. What time should I be ready?" I questioned.

"Be ready by 8 tonight and were something fashionable and classy. We are going somewhere that will blow your mind." He boasted.

"I hope not literally." I smirked.

"Hell, just maybe baby. Now I got to go and finish pack, because I got an early flight to catch in the morning and I still got a date with this beautiful lady in front of me. And remember, 8 tonight. Be ready, sharp."

"Alright Mr.Alsinsa."

"Till tonight."

I felt August grab my hand in his soft smooth ones and kiss the back on my hand with a soft kiss before I heard his heavy footsteps descend down the stairs and out of my office.

A/N: Remember, I probably wont be updating every 2 weeks now, probably every 3 weeks now or whenever I can get some wifi on my laptop to update. Please bare with me and I apologize for the wait.