Chapter 10

Elise P.O.V.

A/N: I don't know when I will be able to update again, so I decided to make an extra long chapter for y'all and make it even better than the chapter from last night, because with that chapter I was 100% rushing with it. So enjoy! And excuse all mistakes and errors. The dress she wore in the mm.

Elise's P.O.V.

As I arrived home the dog began to bark loudly in my ear and I heard the thumping of his tail against the car seat. I heard Victoria open and close her door and then I heard my door open and I carefully got out and let Chocolate, our new dog, guide me into the house where the aroma of fresh vegatable soup filled my nose.

Chocolate guided me into the kitchen where I heard the banging of pots and pans and the water boiling on the stove. Victoria took my hand and led me to the table and help me sit in the chair and I heard her pull out a chair from beside me. Shortly after, I heard Laura's footsteps come from behind me and the same smell of vegetable soup filled my nose. Luara sat in front of us, said a quick prayer and we began eating our food.

"So at 8:00 tonight I am going out to eat with Mr.Alsina." I told Victoria and Laura, "So tonight I am going to need you Laura to tuck my little princess in and read her a bedtime story."

Laura answered, "Okay, I will. If you dont mind me asking, where is Mr.Alsina taking you tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure where he is taking me tonight, all he told me to do is dress real fashionable and classy."

"I have a feeling that Mr.Alsina has a crush on my boss." Laura giggled.

Victoria spoke, "Not trying to bust your bubble for tonight, but remember you said you were going to try to give me a daddy, mommy?"

I sighed, "Sweetie, I cannot give you a new daddy, in life you only get one father."

"But.. But.. You said.. You said you would try." I heard her whimper.

"Victoria, nobody can replace your father, you can't get a second father. There is no way another man can be your father. But one thing I did say I could do was get a male role model for you. A guy who can teach you how to be treated and how to be respected by a boy." I finish ate my food.

"But the father and daughter dance ball is in 2 weeks. Who is going to go with me? The father's day lunch is in a month. Who is going to go with me? And then later on in the school year is father's workshop where I can bring my dad to tell the class what he does for a living. I want to participant in these activities mommy." Vicoria started crying.

I raked my hand through my hair, "Victoria I will try, I can not make promises that I know I might not be able to keep. So please stop pressuring me into finding you a father after I told you that in life you only get one."

"Yea, I only get one and you killed him!" I heard her scream and run off to her room.

You know that moment your heart drops, your breathing stops and your eyes bulge out and are huge like saucer. That was the state I was in right now. Putting my spoon down, my shaky hands interwined together and I rested them in my lap.

I loved Vincent from the bottom of my heart, I tried to be everything that he wanted me to be but I wasnt good enough. He has cheated on me twice, with my best friend and his assistant, he has beated on me more than I can count on my fingers, and then tried to beat on my daughter, he has raped me countless times. And you see, I can't tell me daughter everything, or the real reason why I killed her father or she will fear every man that walks on the earth and I dont want her to fear nobody but Christ himself.