Chapter 32

"The moon goddess has been kind with my pleas. I have prayed long and hard to her for her help and she sent me you," said Uyori of the woods, the Elvan.

"Sent me?"

I looked at him feeling more than a little confused.

"A priestest in heat is a potent source of power. Sufficient to be my saviour... the saviour of my people. The Evans are too few...," he trailed off sadly.

I couldn't help the groan that rumbled down my throat. I already had one specie namely my own dependent on me and now I had another.

Still despite Uyori's wild attractiveness, I was not enamoured. I began to doubt I ever would be. I knew only that this couldn't go on.

"I wish to speak with Epona first," I said simply. The beaming grin Uyori shot me was almost blinding in its intensity. I squinted my eyes close and all but winced.

It was odd, but looking at him, my thoughts ran back to Reid. I realised then that of all the wolves I met, hos was the face I held most dear. Why? I didn't know. That he was physically attractive was without doubt but it was really the deep wallow of hurt in his gaze that drew me. Still I wasn't sure.

I needed Epona to guide me.

"I will take you to Epona," said Uyori, but first you must eat and heal.

Offering me a broth of something that was luke warm and yet delicious. I was starved, I realised shaking my head at my foolishness.

I downed the meal in no time and then gingerly lowered my feet to the floor to stand. Uyori was by my side in an instant ready to prop me up if need be.

His cool hands slid about my waist offering me support. Delicious thrills ran down my spine as a result. I raised shocked eyes to face his own dilated with longing and reluctantly turned my gaze away.

Epona. I need to speak with her first. I took a step forward and cried out as pain from my blistered feet shot up my spine. I found myself tugged into Uyori's embrace with his hand running comfortingly down my naked spine. I shuddered in his arms with raw desire flooding my limbs. My lids felt heavy and my limbs did too.

I went slack in his arms slumped up against his chest.

A spew of foreign words spat out in an  mixture of fury and lust was oddly enticing to my ears. My head tilted back to better view his handsome face and then his lips fell on mine.

The moan that errupted from my lips was guttural with need.

My mouth opened wide to his onslaught and before I knew it I was back on the bed with my back pressed into the mattress and Uyori pressing into me.

All rational thoughts left my mind at that point. My last coherent thought was Epono I hope you know what you are doing.

Then lust flooded my mind as it had already overwhelmed my body. Uyori raised his head, releasing my ravaged lips for the first time, only to shrug out of his shirt. Tugging the loose flowing material to bunch up over his shoulders he reached back to tug it off altogether. And then my hands were on his smooth chiselled chest. Lean and strong he was a delicious specimen of pure man.

I lifted my hips to allow him to tug free the sheet that had been wrapped around me. Then his loose flowing pants was slid off and he was a nude splendor awaiting my pleasure.

Blinded by an acute need I had tantalised for too long and could no longer deny, I reached up my hands to thread into his dark locks and tug him closer to me. Our lips met and dueled for possession.

The priestest in me vied for domination against the Elvan in him. We tussled in the sheets, limbs entwind, mouth opened and tongues wrangling.

Then with a hoarse cry I slid my open palms down his flanks to grip at his luscious buttocks before hauling him closer and more insistently towards me. His engorged manhood rubbed at my core sending me wild with spiralling need and  he was there slipping effortlessly within my weeping folds and penetrating to the very inche of me.

The breech shattered me into momentary stillness. Lucid thoughts fluttered into my pain numbed mind before passion raged and ravaged once more sending us both gulping of air as our hips shot into action pistoning into each other, hammering our lust into branding each other for life.

The peak wasn't long in coming. Scaling the great heights with blinding speeds till we hurled over the precipice to tumble down back to earth and reason. My eyes fluttered open when my lungs calmed enough after soughting several deep breaths.

The husky laughter in my ears was filled with joy. Lifting dazzling blue eyes to face mine, Uyori placed a proprietary hand on my stomach making me feel its warmth right in the depths of my womb.

A new life has been found.

An Elvan, Priestest Wolf hybrid.

I blinked up at him with some confusion as lucidity crept back into my passion fogged mind.