Chapter 19

My head was pounding as it hit the soft pillow with a muted whack. Its been a week already and no progress in finding my one true mate. On the plus side I've made out with just about every male that courted me. I can even safely say I am besties with a handful or so on discovering mutual interests.

I was just so over it. Tomorrow would be the deciding factor for my next course of action. I would be going attending Wolf 101. The pack finally caved in and let me have my way on discovering I didn't know shit about anything.

I let my eyes drift shut and enjoyed the full beam moonlight that shone onto my face. I breathed in deeply and finally felt sleep overpower me.

My alarm woke not long after. With a buding excitement I rose and got dressed for my first day at school. They were really taking my education seriously now after the several breach in ethics and common sense that despite my claiming was due to the torment of being unsatisfied and in heat made no difference to their judgement. Since their ruling was in my favour I did not put up much of a fuss. Eric and Joe would escort me to school today. Its been decades since I last attended and then it was to do medicine as I had a sudden craving to do my part for mankind and slave over their injuries and illness as I attempted to put them to rights. The novalty wore off quickly. For they died. The dying would always die no matter my best intentions and efforts I could not battle fate. That had not sat well with me.

Going to my closet I pulled out a jeans mini skirt and pulled on a loose fitting tank top.

Grabing my breakfastvon the way I ploughed into Rafe on my way out. Like always hit lips latch onto mine. We have been meeting in secret like this on and off and he was not the only one. I've had wolves clamber through my window. Leap out of bushes and even some who tackled me head on for stolen kisses that was out of their scheduled time slot. I let them indulge. I savoured it even. The excitement was always ten fold when it was unexpected. They were suffering as was I. Until I was claimed it was only fair to do what I could to eliviate their suffering.

"Enough of that you two, we should be going,"said Eric pulling us apart. I smiled at him amused over his predicament in having to put up with my slutty ways.

A low growl errupted behind him announcing Joe's presence.

I hurried out not wanting to cause yet another scuffle. I've already caused more than my share of those.

We all piled into Erics jeep and off we went to Wolfe High.

No kidding! That is what it was called.