Chapter 2

I stood there panting out of breath not from my run but from the erotic sent that is teasing my nostrils. It was a delicious fragrance that was calling to me making me want to step forward to go towards the wolf that even now was closing in on me. I watched him gather speed as he bounded towards me at speeds that on impact could smash in a fourteen wheeler mack truck and send it to its early grave in the scrapyards.

My senses cataloged his every move, assessed his every strength and weakness then did its best to push me to flee. But a stronger force was at work here. On that held me rooted to my spot awaiting my early demise, in pain or pleasure, leaving the choice of which in the paws of a virtual stranger.

I had been waiting for centuaries for the day I would meet my own kind but never had I ever guessed even that it would have been like this. A meeting based on a blasted mating call by a bitch in heat. The said bitch being yours truely.

Shit! I watchef in apprehension keeping myself statue still as the wolf came to an abrupt halt a few feet away from where I stood. I paused to cautiously sniff the air then lope forward in a casual gait that had him within touching distance. He was big snd beautiful. I stared into his clear blue eyes and found meyself wanting to shift.

"Go away," I say determined to get a grip of myself and to get the first word in.

"Grrr..rr," he rudely growled back at me.

" I'm leaving," I say determined to ignore his threats and he moved in to snap his jaws inches from my face leting out vicious growls that verily rumbled through me to tremble in the very air. I felf shivers after shivers run down my spin and stuggled hugely to control my urge to shift.

He nipped at my heels shoving me against my car door before crawled his two front paws up it caging me in between then the air inches from my nose shimmered and the blue eyes of the wolf turned into that of a man. A very hot, hot man. I stuck my tounge out to lick my dry lips and he swooped in to take my mouth in an open mouthed kiss. We drank from each other as if parched. And we were, this was my first kiss and I somehow knew it was his too.