Chapter 14

"Wake up!"

I was being shaken awake not ling after my head hit the pillow. I grumbled and turned over determined to get back to sleep.

"Go away!"

"Look here missy! You have a shit load of beaus just out that door awaiting impatiently for your highness to rise with the sunshine. The sun is nowpeak in the sky and about to be heading back to bed soon enough so haul your miserable ass out of bed, now!"

I pried my eyes opened to glare at whomever it was who had the gall to wake me this morning.

She was a gorgeous blond with electrick baby blues that even now shot out sparks of anger.

"I'm Karina, Joe's sister. They really should not have put you in Joe's bed. Mine was available. I can tell Joe had his underhanded hand in this. You better shower before you step out those doors you reek of Joe and that will just rile them up further. They have been unusually well behaved thus far. Don't jinks it!"

I stretched and yawn mightily. Then rose to begin my day with the recommemded show and my usual toilette routine. My luggage had been hauled in by someone so I dug out a jeans cut-off shorts and dragged on random button down white shirt.

I ran a brush through my thick locks and left it hanging loose about my shoulders. I kolhed my eyes black and dashed out of the room in search of breakfast.

Katrina was in the kitchen waiting for me. A splendid dish of bacon and eggs was laid before me and this I consumed in minutes.

It was time to face the music so I boldly strode out the front door and met up with my many beaus. They were a sight for soar eyes. The first words that came out of my mouth proved just how torn I felt,"Just how many can I mate with?"