Chapter 15

"I wouldn't mind if you did!"

I spun around to face the cheeky grin of a teenage wolf. He was as gorgeous as the rest. He would surely tower over the human his age. I could tell he was around 17 in human years for he had not the stone cold look that shone through in the eyes of the others just as they would in my own.

"And who are you hot pants?"

"Im your escort and chaperone. My job is to protect you from this lot and make sure there is fairplay. We wouldn't want any complications now would we." He threw a sharp glare at the other hotties as he said this. A hard glint came into his own eyes them making him hotter then before, so I just had to ask, "So what excludes you from this lot?"

"Call me Eric. I'm taken."

That shocked me.

"I was the lucky one I met mate young so I get to enjoy her that much longer. Emmmm..," Eric said with a suggestive smirk that had us all groaning. As if it weren' hot enough here. Did he have to rub it in? Vivid images of the pleasures that awaits me with one of these hotties had me almost moaning aloud but I held it in and shot Eric a threathening glare.

"I have a schedule here of your callers," he said waving a piece of paper before me.

Just what century did he think we were living in?