Chapter 6

I'd had it already.

I've only just discovered I was not alone in being a changeling and here they were killing themselves off before I can know more about them. Well I will not have it.

From the way I understand it I had to agree to mate with whomever was the lucky wolf so in theory I held all the cards in my hand. Spending only a moment to think it through I decided to cash in my chips and call their bluff.

So I boldly walk around the tussling pair and head out the door. Then I emitted a loud fearsom growl that I knew would gain their attentions. Every wolf and there were plenty stopped what  they were doing to stare at me with hunger in their eyes.

"Thank you for your attention. All those below two hundred years if age please return home. I will not be considering you as potential mates. Those that remain will court me like civilised beings or not at all!"

I eyed all the canines staring raptly at me.

"I assure you I am not charmed by supreme strength or bravery or even bank balance. I only crave to know you and pick one who I feel I can love best. I hope you understand this and stop this pointless fighting."

Having said my piece I ignored my gaping admirers and swept past the few in my living quarters then went straight to my bedroom where I quickly took of the ridiculous dress I had on and put on something more appropriate.

When I was ready I opened the door to check on my niggling suspicion over the unusual silence where previously there had only been the uproar of battle.

The sight that met my eyes had me stumbling back and onto my ass in shock.

A parade of the most gorgeous hunks all six feet over and buffed up to boot stood there waiting, as naked as they were, the day they were born.

I decided then and there!

That clothes would be the first order of priority.