2

Dear Diary,

So its been a while since I've written here, mainly because I've had no privacy to. Kai is clingy when he wants to be, but I do enjoy another person's company here.

But I'm here because I have to confess something that I've had on my chest for a while.

I think I'm falling for Kai.

That seems highly predictable I know, but after spending two years with the same person you cannot blame me for having feelings. Even though, Kai is just Kai. He is so annoying and childish yet his face and body is so perfect and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't adorable.

My only problem with him is that he refuses to tell me how he got here. He knows my history, or the lack there is. Every time I ask him about how he got here, he'll say the same thing each time. "I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time,"

Honestly, knowing that he's hiding something from me almost hurts me because I do consider him a friend. Despite that he's tried to kill me several times, at times he's succeed and hid my body so I'd wake up in random places.

Life lately has been so 'perfect'.

- Riley

I closed my diary and put it back into Zac, before standing up. I brushed down my clothes.

"Kai!" I called, walking around the deserted streets. "Oh, Malachai! Where are you?"

Kai and I were playing hide and seek, because what else were we going to do. I was looking for Kai but i got bored since I couldn't find him and decided to write a small diary entry.

"Malachai!"

We made a bet, our friendship was based on bets; if I was able to find in under a hour, I was allowed to finally sleep in the master bedroom. If not he would sleep in it.

"I give up." I caved in and went back to the house we stayed in. An hour had already pasted so there was no point.

Shaking my head, I walked through the front door and took Zeke off my back, (yep I still had him) before tossing him onto the sofa while I made my way towards the kitchen.

I grabbed myself a bottle of water from the fridge and went upstairs to freshen up because I was sweaty from running around. I drank my water, as I went upstairs to the bathroom.

After I was showered, I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Due to my 'great' memory, I forgotten to get a fresh towel. Meaning I had to wrap a tiny towel around my body.

"I guess I won." The sound of Kai's voice scared the life out of me and I screamed a little, almost dropping my towel.

I turned around and saw him, sat on my bed with a smirk on his face. He bit his lower lip while his eyes wondered my body up and down. I snapped my fingers to catch his attention off my body.

"Eyes up here." I pointed at my face.

Kai chuckled and didn't listen to me, in fact his eyes lingered on my chest. I blushed slightly. "Where were you?" I asked him to avert his attention.

"I was in the house." He replied with his eyes still on my chest.

I scoffed. "No you weren't, I searched this house top to bottom and didn't find you." I frowned. "I bet you cheated."

"Sore loser much, Ri. And I didn't cheat, I'm just good at winning." He grinned, resting his hands on his knees and his eyes finally met mine.

I rolled my eyes. "Get out." I ordered, pointing at the door. "Leave."