3

"Kai?" I called, shutting the door after I entered the door. I kicked off my shoes and set Zeke on the sofa. I noticed that as usual, he didn't wash up his dishes. I rolled my eyes and jogged upstairs. "Kai, you still alive?"

"Kai." I repeated but this time quieter when I reached his bedroom. I slowly opened his bedroom door, peeking through a gap and noticed he was asleep.

"Cute." I couldn't help but say with a small smile. Kai always seemed at peace when he slept.

No, you're suppose to be mad at him. I reminded myself, referring to our argument earlier. Shaking my head, I closed the door again before going to my own bedroom.

While in there, I changed into my pyjamas and re-grabbed up my hair into a ponytail. I quickly brushed my teeth and face before jumping into my bed.

I stared up at the ceiling, the blankets covering my entire body. I tried to fall asleep but I felt really guilty about my argument with Kai. I caused it since I broke a plate and displaced my anger at Kai, letting many hurtful things become thrown between him and I.

"Just sleep, Riley." I mumbled, closing my eyes as I shifted in my sleeping position. Yet I couldn't, no matter how much I tried.

I laid back on my back staring up the white celling, I let out a deep breath. "Go and apologise."

"But he's asleep and he'll make fun over me." I reminded myself.

I sighed, shaking my head. "Just go."

Tapping my chin, I hesitate. "He'll be mad that I woke him."

A frustrated huff let my lips. "Just go, if you don't he'll be mad in the morning."

"But-"

"Just go!"

"Fine, bossy."

I just lost an argument with myself.

"That's it, I'm officially insane." I concluded, climbing out of my bed and tiptoeing to Kai's room.

Biting my lip, I creaked open the door and stepped over to him. He was fast sleep, his mouth slightly open. "Kai." I whispered, slightly shaking his arm. "Kai." I repeated a little louder.

Kai groaned in annoyance, rolling over to his back and his eyes opened. I couldn't stop myself from discreetly checking out his bare chest.

God took his time on this guy.

"What the hell do you want, Ri?" His voice stopped my sinful thoughts and I looked back at his face. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "I need beauty sleep."

I fiddled with my fingers. "I wanted to apologise for earlier."

"Go on then." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I took a deep breath and mumbled. "Sorry."

He shook his head. "What was that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry."

Kai smirked. "Sorry what?"

"Sorry." I paused and copied his smirk. "Malachai."

He shot me a glare and I stuck out my tongue. "Apology not accept, Ri."

I pouted. "Fine. I'm sorry Kai."

Kai replaced his glare with a grin and nodded. "That's what I thought." Rolling my eyes at him, I sat down at the end of his bed. "Did I say you could sit on my bed?"

"Did I say you could move in with me?" I fired back. "This is my house."

Kai shrugged. "Well this my room."