15

My head was spinning as I woke up. I was in a strange room, it wasn't in Damon and Stefan's house.

"Kai?" I called, sitting up and held my spinning head. I brought my eyebrows together. "Where is he? Better question, where am I?"

I stood up and walked around, staring at the old fashioned furniture. I hope Kai is okay. I thought.

Even though he was acting so different, and I hated it; Kai was still my friend. I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

The door opened and I span around, seeing a blonde woman appear. She smiled. "Oh, I've missed you." She said, rushing over and bringing me into a bear hug.

Who is she? I thought.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked, when she finally stopped hugging me. She looked hurt and annoyed.

"Great the bloody memory loss." She muttered. "My names Rebekah and we are best friends."

I nodded. "Riley." I introduced. "But what am I doing here? And where's Kai?"  I wondered, more confused than ever. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"You're back in your old home." She smiled, tucking a strand behind my ear. "Damon brought you here, you were out cold. And who the bloody hell is Kai?"

"He's my..." I paused. "Kai is my friend."

"Well I don't know or care for this Kai, so it doesn't matter."

I frowned. "But-"

"And you need to get ready."

I pulled a confused look. "Ready? For what?"

"Well the welcoming party, of course." She chuckled, as if I was suppose to know. "My brother, Niklaus is throwing a small family gathering for our brother, Kol."

My eyes doubled in size. "Kol? He's going to be there?"

"Well of course." Rebekah beamed. "It's not everyday the love of his life comes back for the dead."

"Love of his life." I repeated to myself but she heard me.

"I'm not sure if know this but you and my brother were very close." Rebekah said. "He would've done anything to you and it broken my heart to see him after you were gone."

"Somebody told me that."

"Well do you remember?"

"No."

Rebekah huffed. "Bloody hell, I guess you'll just have to fall in love with him all over again."

But what about Kai?. I thought.

But I said to Rebekah. "Okay."

"Well, we need to make you look beautiful then

"Well, we need to make you look beautiful then."

"But I am already beautiful."