In Love With Him: Kai Parker

Here is an extract from the new sequel to this book, please comment down below your opinions.

++++

"Hey stranger." I yawned into the phone, resting my head on my hand. I yanked the blankets closer to my body, and I rubbed my eyes. "Do you not realise the time-"

"Riley we need your help." Damon interrupted, cutting to the chase.

I fused my eyebrows together with confusion. "With what?" I wondered and snorted a laugh. "Is Mystic Falls already losing its tourist attraction?"

"No, this is serious Riley."

My grin faded and I sat up in my bed. "What's happened?"

"It's Lily, her and her so called family."

"What are they doing?"

"They're destroying Mystic Falls and killing many innocent people everyday."

My jaw dropped and I shook my head. "Wow, gone for six months and miss all this." I replied, lightening the mood a little.

Damon chuckled and I grinned. "Funny, Riley."

"I try."

"But in all seriousness, we need you and Kai back here as soon as possible."

"Seriously, London's awesome. Yesterday we saw Big Ben while taking a ride on the London Eye."

I could practically hear the eye roll from Damon. "Sorry to ruin your new life, but its Kai's fault that they are here in the first place."

"You've got a point there, Damon." I admitted. "Okay, when do you need us to be there?"

"Preferably now."

"Noted, we'll be there in few days." I told him before I ended the call.

Be careful, Mystic Falls. Riley Campbell is coming to town! I thought, laying back down in my bed.

++++

A.N -

- okay, so obviously there is a sequel

- Comment whatever, I love reading your comments.

- I hope you like it and I'll see you all in my new book